Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2021, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Ugh so the afghanistan thread got locked cause "This is a forum for a free videogame. Take this shit back to facebook and 4chan". In the "Off topic" forum which is described as "anything not related to Project 1999".

You may not discuss this because the mod doesn't like it. It's garbage apparently. The mods should just ignore this subforum, it's literally called "off-topic". If nobody is calling for violence or engaging in any other act of illegal speech, why close a thread? This is what ruined somethingawful.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:02 PM
Banned

Isnt his family the one in trouble for corruption??? Intentionally raising the price of EpiPen to the government, forcing people to buy two at once to double profits.. Weird. A corrupt ass family is holding up progress. Who would have thought??

I thought you guys HATED when people use their family name to get seated in high places in corporations??

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/07/...eather-bresch/

Ohhhhh you hate when hunter biden does it... not when joe manchins daughter does it. She only made 37,000,000 on the last day. I bet it has nothing to do with anything..

Bresch had been named chief operating officer of Mylan in October 2007, a promotion that immediately sparked a scandal when the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that her claim of having a master’s degree in business administration from West Virginia University was false. Bresch’s father Manchin was the state’s governor at the time, and the school soon corrected the paper, saying that she had indeed obtained the degree. A subsequent investigation concluded that the initial answer had been right: Bresch had been far short of a degree, and university administrators fabricated grades to get her over the line, leading to multiple resignations from the university’s senior leadership. Manchin was elected to the Senate in 2012.

Manchin last week urged Democrats to take a “strategic pause” in consideration of the party’s $3.5 trillion reconciliation package, the centerpiece of the Biden agenda. A key component of the bill would lower drug prices by allowing Medicare to negotiate directly with pharmaceutical companies. That market power would save the government and patients billions over the next decade, but perhaps even more importantly, it would give the government greater insight into how pharmaceutical executives set prices. The change could reveal the type of collusion that keeps those rates high, exposing companies to risk of regulation or prosecution.

B-b--b-b-b--b-b--b-b-b-b-ut corruption!!! hunter biden!!!

See how they dont REALLY care? Its all about doing what they are told, thats it.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ugh so the afghanistan thread got locked cause "This is a forum for a free videogame. Take this shit back to facebook and 4chan". In the "Off topic" forum which is described as "anything not related to Project 1999".

You may not discuss this because the mod doesn't like it. It's garbage apparently. The mods should just ignore this subforum, it's literally called "off-topic". If nobody is calling for violence or engaging in any other act of illegal speech, why close a thread? This is what ruined somethingawful.
Maybe dont be a racist and post racist things? Wont get shut down.

I mean, its not like I sent the comments to the mods........

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 06:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isnt his family the one in trouble for corruption??? Intentionally raising the price of EpiPen to the government, forcing people to buy two at once to double profits.. Weird. A corrupt ass family is holding up progress. Who would have thought??

I thought you guys HATED when people use their family name to get seated in high places in corporations??

https://theintercept.com/2021/09/07/...eather-bresch/

Ohhhhh you hate when hunter biden does it... not when joe manchins daughter does it. She only made 37,000,000 on the last day. I bet it has nothing to do with anything..

Bresch had been named chief operating officer of Mylan in October 2007, a promotion that immediately sparked a scandal when the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reported that her claim of having a master’s degree in business administration from West Virginia University was false. Bresch’s father Manchin was the state’s governor at the time, and the school soon corrected the paper, saying that she had indeed obtained the degree. A subsequent investigation concluded that the initial answer had been right: Bresch had been far short of a degree, and university administrators fabricated grades to get her over the line, leading to multiple resignations from the university’s senior leadership. Manchin was elected to the Senate in 2012.

Manchin last week urged Democrats to take a “strategic pause” in consideration of the party’s $3.5 trillion reconciliation package, the centerpiece of the Biden agenda. A key component of the bill would lower drug prices by allowing Medicare to negotiate directly with pharmaceutical companies. That market power would save the government and patients billions over the next decade, but perhaps even more importantly, it would give the government greater insight into how pharmaceutical executives set prices. The change could reveal the type of collusion that keeps those rates high, exposing companies to risk of regulation or prosecution.

B-b--b-b-b--b-b--b-b-b-b-ut corruption!!! hunter biden!!!

See how they dont REALLY care? Its all about doing what they are told, thats it.
Great argument. This is literally a logical fallacy called an "appeal to hypocrisy". Rather than dealing with the arguments made, your retort is just "Well uhh, you do it too!". Get better man.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe dont be a racist and post racist things? Wont get shut down.

I mean, its not like I sent the comments to the mods........

I didn't post anything racist you complete idiot. I suggested that black people dying is bad. How in the flying fuck is that racist in any way?

Oh right, cause the perpetrators were black. You're not allowed to condemn black murderers, even when their victims are black.

I want more young black men to live and have prosperous lives. That's so racist!
Old 09-13-2021, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have you considered taking staff advice and running off to somewhere like facebook or 4chan where you can freely discuss black on black crime?
Old 09-13-2021, 06:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you considered taking staff advice and running off to somewhere like facebook or 4chan where you can freely discuss black on black crime?
Why are you so afraid of it? It is a much greater issue facing black families than anything else. I'm completely open to discussing how we can make black neighborhoods better. HOW IS THAT RACIST?? Use your god damn brain.

You are riddled with white guilt, which is why you shy away from the issue. It's a MUCH bigger issue than police brutality, yet you still pretend you care about black people dying. I care far more than you do, because I'm not a spineless white guilt riddled coward.

This is the ugliest part of tribal, partisan politics; people will resist ideas even if they make complete sense because they came from the wrong team. Grow up. Be an adult.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-13-2021, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Great argument. This is literally a logical fallacy called an "appeal to hypocrisy". Rather than dealing with the arguments made, your retort is just "Well uhh, you do it too!". Get better man.
No the difference between you and I is I want ALL of them out of the government. You want to pick and choose. You would NEVER say that about rape daddy jr and his position in the white house. Ivanka working as a presidential advisor? LOL gets 12 trademarks when nobody else in america can get one in china.. not corrupt, according to you, the GOP, and any other rape daddy fan.

Do it, right now. You simply cant. If your family found out they would disown you for talking bad about the family saint, rape daddy.
Old 09-13-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No the difference between you and I is I want ALL of them out of the government. You want to pick and choose. You would NEVER say that about rape daddy jr and his position in the white house. Ivanka working as a presidential advisor? LOL gets 12 trademarks when nobody else in america can get one in china.. not corrupt, according to you, the GOP, and any other rape daddy fan.

Do it, right now. You simply cant. If your family found out they would disown you for talking bad about the family saint, rape daddy.
Closed Thread