Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2023, 04:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just misdirection for the indefensible, sucks to have the largest political albatross around your neck in living memory.

imagine being so fucking bad at this Trump is going to get a 2nd term.
I do hope Trump does get the Republican nomination.

Trump has a lot more legal issues to work out for this year and next.

Plus midterms gave us a good look what will be the outcome.

*”Nine candidates backed by Trump have lost their midterm elections; seven of those were running in competitive districts as determined by CPR’s ratings. Among the races featuring Trump-backed candidates that have not yet been called by AP, those candidates lead in six and trail in seven…

Among those 16 House endorsees, only two have so far won election, according to AP race calls: Republicans Anna Paulina Luna in Florida and incumbent Ashley Hinson in Iowa, both of whose races leaned Republican. “

Again are you ED what happened to the guy sticking to AI?
Old 05-20-2023, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do hope Trump does get the Republican nomination.

Trump has a lot more legal issues to work out for this year and next.

Plus midterms gave us a good look what will be the outcome.

*”Nine candidates backed by Trump have lost their midterm elections; seven of those were running in competitive districts as determined by CPR’s ratings. Among the races featuring Trump-backed candidates that have not yet been called by AP, those candidates lead in six and trail in seven…

Among those 16 House endorsees, only two have so far won election, according to AP race calls: Republicans Anna Paulina Luna in Florida and incumbent Ashley Hinson in Iowa, both of whose races leaned Republican. “

Again are you ED what happened to the guy sticking to AI?
what does 9 individual local elections have to do with the national election for president? down ballot candidate races go both ways literally every election.

"please look at literally everything else other than how terrible grandpa is doing at the job"

like i said bro, we'll see. did you even bother looking at some of the questions on the Harvard-Harris Caps poll from friday? not good responses for an incumbent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what happened to the guy sticking to AI?
AI is giving Trump the edge citing the same polling data with Vegas odds showing the same.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

It means that Trump is losing in battleground states. States he needs to win for the presidency.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Who actually logistically equates thousands of deaths to millions of deaths worldwide?

Oh right a person who idolizes Ben Shapiro.
Covid is less lethal than the flu for basically every demographic except very elderly people and the morbidly obese. The flu is *far* more dangerous for young children than covid, it's not even close. I'm really sorry about that, I know you wanted covid to be the most dangerous thing ever but it just isn't.

You could just say "Yes Ooloo, we should have been wearing masks for the flu as well, it was a mistake that we never did", because then at least you'd have some internal consistency.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It means that Trump is losing in battleground states. States he needs to win for the presidency.
all he needs to win is to be on the same debate stage next to Biden mumbling about whatever the next corn pop being a bad dude meme is going to be.

people literally split ticket vote all the time

if i had to guess they're going to get so desperate they replace Kamala with Oprah or Michelle
Old 05-20-2023, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
You'd make better sense talking about the Senate instead of the House if it's supposed to translate to a Presidential race.

Also, Republicans won the House.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Covid is less lethal than the flu for basically every demographic except very elderly people and the morbidly obese. The flu is *far* more dangerous for young children than covid, it's not even close. I'm really sorry about that, I know you wanted covid to be the most dangerous thing ever but it just isn't.

You could just say "Yes Ooloo, we should have been wearing masks for the flu as well, it was a mistake that we never did", because then at least you'd have some internal consistency.
Soldiers win battles. Logistics wins wars.
Old 05-20-2023, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You'd make better sense talking about the Senate instead of the House if it's supposed to translate to a Presidential race.

Also, Republicans won the House.
Correction they were predicted to sweep the House. That didn’t occur. A great indicator.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Impeach Biden a few times before the 2024 election

Turnabout is fair play
Old 05-20-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soldiers win battles. Logistics wins wars.
Okay that's great now tell me in english
Closed Thread