Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-07-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

I think what ukraine did is amazing, and patriotic, and profound and increidble, and worth calling heroic.

But nuclear war?? We have to hit the breaks, and come to some sort of terms.

Is it really worth risking? Im the only pro end of life on this planet poster here really, ED is kind of down for it. Magna too..

But you all? You all are supposed to be the rational ones.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's so short sighted.

I think that there are better solutions to save more innocent lives like, mass feeding starving countries, and moving our military from ukraine, to that, would save more lives overall.

You dont think about things hard enough man, c'mon.

You care about the "message" and you'd not only sacrafice ukrainian lives for it, you now want to sacrafice all human life for it.
I’m sacrificing no one, that’s your boy Putin

Do you leave your valuables on your lawn so that would be criminals don’t break the windows? That’s kind of what you’re suggesting

We’re also beyond a turning point. The Ukrainians are winning and this is going into winter. We would have to actively stop Ukraine to create a forced settlement. News flash, they’d just fight again because Ukraine, Russia, or both wouldn’t accept it

You’re not offering peace or a solution. You’re just suggesting what Neville chamberlain did and it delayed WW2 by months and years. It changes nothing
Old 10-07-2022, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

No Putin is attacking.

You are sacrificing.

I am offering peace.

Im offering nato comes in and STOPS the war.

Not nato hangs back and keeps funneling money into it.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re not offering peace or a solution. You’re just suggesting what Neville chamberlain did and it delayed WW2 by months and years. It changes nothing
YOU say ONLY PUTIN started this war.

Putin is OLD

putin is not going to be in power forever..

we just have to last long enough for him to die

the people of russia do not want this war, when will you get that thruogh your thick skull.

We were progressing to a better world.

we WERE.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:32 PM
Planar Protector

Unfortunately no one thinks rewarding murderous madmen is a constructive solution nor that such behavior should be rewarded with territory. We’re here because we did this with Moldova, chechnya, Georgia, and crimea

Time to call the revanchist midget’s bluff. If we do what you suggest it’ll be Estonia or Kazakhstan next if not the rest of Ukraine.
Old 10-07-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
YOU say ONLY PUTIN started this war.

Putin is OLD

putin is not going to be in power forever..

we just have to last long enough for him to die

the people of russia do not want this war, when will you get that thruogh your thick skull.

We were progressing to a better world.

we WERE.
Capitalization doesn’t make you less wrong. Moldova, chechnya, Georgia, crimea

The pattern isn’t Joe Biden, it’s Russia sucks and no one but NATO can call their bluff
hth
Old 10-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Well, you're opinions are the ones that the world is going with.

If you're wrong, I hope for once you admit that maybe you were a little too hopeful that living by the sword wont end with dying by the sword.

If you guys pull this off and change the world for the better, then that's great, I will feel shame for not being able to have faith in that.

I'm sorry I dont have faith in our greater moral superiority in this situation. I hope you guys are right.

You can be the hero's on the wall of voices of patriotic hero's that said that today would not be the day we go back into the night, but that today, is ukraine's INDEPENDANCE DAY!
Old 10-07-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Capitalization doesn’t make you less wrong. Moldova, chechnya, Georgia, crimea

The pattern isn’t Joe Biden, it’s Russia sucks and no one but NATO can call their bluff
hth
I would not trade, the entire human race for those to be part of a soviet nato.

Lets hope you're right, since you and the (leftist) powers that be are.

Besides you said it yourself, this is ALL PUTIN, so all we had to do was wait for him to perish of all the cancers everyone says he is riddled with.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-07-2022 at 02:38 PM..
Old 10-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

As long as you admit you’re suggesting nuclear blackmail means giving up all of the people in the former Soviet Union to being subjects of a new Russian empire

That’s what you’re suggesting. Not sure how you don’t see how stupid and wicked that is
Old 10-07-2022, 02:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
As long as you admit you’re suggesting nuclear blackmail means giving up all of the people in the former Soviet Union to being subjects of a new Russian empire

That’s what you’re suggesting. Not sure how you don’t see how stupid and wicked that is
Im suggesting that this idea of the revived russian empire is failing right now, and it was failing leading up to now, and that they are westerninsing more and more and the next generatino would have been totally incorperated into western society.

So no, im not saying what you say I am.

I dont believe that a soviet empire is realistic.

I believe a russia, with allies that are part of a soviet block that help russia compete on a global economic stage is not a "RUSSIAN EMPRIE" any more than our influence around the world is an American one.

and I also beleive that "the one man you say started all this" will be long, dead, and gone before the revived soviet empire could have ever come to reality, since it was an absolute SHAM leading up to this invasion.

FWIW, I think this is really about them having a fricking port.
Last edited by Jibartik; 10-07-2022 at 02:44 PM..