Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2023, 10:29 PM
Banned

Public asked to swear allegiance to King Charles

Quote:
The order of service will read: "All who so desire, in the Abbey, and elsewhere, say together: I swear that I will pay true allegiance to Your Majesty, and to your heirs and successors according to law. So help me God."
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-29-2023, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dunno, assumed they were a grift from the start so i didnt pay attention, but the song stuck with me
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

🤮
Old 04-29-2023, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
never forget, Buzz said some wild shit on C-span one day
yeah that is weird af

wtf could be so ridiculous that us peon earthlings arent allowed to know about it?

that why files vid covered what buzz mentioned, some like 10,000 foot tall monolith on the mars surface

and all that evidence of non-natural occurences

both the chinese and japanese moon landers have basically "disappeared" somehow
Old 04-30-2023, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

both the chinese and japanese moon landers have basically "disappeared" somehow
cuz they were fake af
Old 04-30-2023, 12:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cuz they were fake af
why would they have to be fake?

cmon dont tell me you're also a moon landing denier

moon is only ~200,000 miles away

you can see some of the shit we left there with a telescope or laser/receiver from amazon
Old 04-30-2023, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You never actually hear him say that in the video. The dude who leaked\publicized this simply claimed that he "heard it" based on "audio that he has analyzed", and oh btw he's a left wing journo who hates steven crowder. He does say some caveman-y stuff, but again they've been together for over a decade. They dated for a year, got engaged, got married and then were married for like 8 years before she even got pregnant. There are like a billion questions I would need answered before I just slam the gavel down and declare crowder an evil bad man based on five seconds (relatively speaking) of exposure to the nature of their relationship.

This is exactly why it's stupid to pass judgement based on a completely one sided, short video. You don't see what or who provoked the argument, it just starts at some arbitrary point which is going to make crowder look as bad as possible and his wife look as innocent as possible, because as it turns out she leaked it. This reeks of amber hurd shit.
Fair points

And I’m no relationship expert, by far not. But me at my absolute worst, underslept, depressed, irritable, having just been possibly provoked, STILL would not talk to my gf like that, even for one conversation. I might say 1 thing snippy, realize I am pissed, and leave the situation. I’d present some gripes for sure, but I’d do it with a clearer head later

But that’s me, and like I said, I’m not an expert. I’ve never heard of either of my parents new decade’s+ marriages having conversations like that, and since I’m their support system it is something I would have heard. So it’s not like those kind of convos are a function of healthy normal relationships
Old 04-30-2023, 03:14 AM
Banned

^
At the very least Crowder, yes granted it’s only 1 conversation, can be a good example of how NOT to create compromise in a relationship. Because that’s always what these things are about. He has some issues, she probably has some issues, and the question is can they meet in the middle

For a guy who appears relatively sober to choose to communicate those issues with a whiny voice that sounds like a child, repeating the same statements and then repeating the same bullying request “just put the gloves on and do the dog thing” or whatever, it comes across as how a child might try to bully their parent into giving them their way. Very juvenile for such a successful self-made dude

Again, it’s a fair point that this is only 1 convo, and we don’t know what came before it
Old 04-30-2023, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hmm

this should spice things up for a page or 2

NASA actually is up to some pretty shady shit, I'd bet my life that moon landing recordings got "lost" because they found shit we aren't prepared to see.

Same thing with mars. Mars is covered in fission bomb radiation and has blue skies and colorful landscapes but NASA photoshops the pics with a red tint. ponder that!

The hard sccience nasa does is fuckin grate tho

it's just sad they can't tell us everything they've discovered

remember this tho

lol
Old 04-30-2023, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

>RFK jr is at 19%
see, polls are literally bullshit.