Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2023, 03:41 PM
Banned

The retarded "gotcha" was Baler saying a state that already has nuclear power plants' biggest problem is a lack of nuclear power plants.
Old 04-26-2023, 03:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live about a quarter mile from the San Joaquin in the central valley. Several of my neighbors were evacuated when the river hopped the main road out one side of my street and held about 2.5 ft of standing water which still floods the farms now on the other side of the road.

We pay a lot of fucking money to our state to incompetently manage our dams with a fuckload of money going to these dam projects for "maintenance" which they have neglected to actually provide the service for.

It's not a matter of cost effectiveness, it's a matter of no productivity on behalf of the state and municipal services sector who are pissing our money away on literally nothing, as they havent retrofitted the dams to be modularly adaptable to the higher water levels our reservoirs used to store.

Instead they squander all the money policing the reservoirs for "invasive" shellfish species and other retarded shit that has essentially barred the entire state from utilizing the open bodies of water that were once used for both living and recreational purposes.

Hope this perspective helps you to understand the root of the issue going on here.
We got them NZ mudsnails too, smaller than ya fingernail.

So they're gonna drain the very cool downtown lake our Capitol building overlooks.

Gonna be a wonderful stinky ugly mudflat.
Old 04-26-2023, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The retarded "gotcha" was Baler saying a state that already has nuclear power plants' biggest problem is a lack of nuclear power plants.
wait do you really think 2 nuclear plants can power an entire state?

so i guess you also don't understand that a state like cali wouldn't require just 2 nuke plants to meet it's energy needs without coal, it would need like 20

that's just to stop using the nasty coal fuels, while continuing to run natural gas and renewables that it already has.

i just explained how you can't transmit electricity more than 200 miles, and after 50 miles the losses start to stack up, im not even gonna get into the math on that one because it's gonna be a useless cause

you lack the educational foundation to understand the things you're being told
Old 04-26-2023, 03:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
like 100 people die per year from the heat in cali alone

and you think you're somehow special, making a point, you think you have your "gotcha"

just like your real life, you have nothing.
Yea we get an average of about 80 per yr deaths in Phx due to heatstroke, many of them homeless

Trump’s fault IMO
Old 04-26-2023, 03:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea we get an average of about 80 per yr deaths in Phx due to heatstroke, many of them homeless

Trump’s fault IMO
As long as we have someone at fault; obviously that can't apply to the situation over here in Cali, though, because it would be antisemitic to criticize the democrat stronghold.

Btw, did I just make a lefty out of Trexxler? Do you think he realizes he's relegated to Horza status, on ignore, yet
Old 04-26-2023, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as we have someone at fault; obviously that can't apply to the situation over here in Cali, though, because it would be antisemitic to criticize the democrat stronghold
I hear Pelosi’s district is lovely
Old 04-26-2023, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Btw, did I just make a lefty out of Trexxler? Do you think he realizes he's relegated to Horza status, on ignore, yet
Remember when these paste eating retards LARPed as free speech warriors? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2023, 04:03 PM
Banned

Remember when you all theorized the Formshifter was Gwaihir but only the dog was able to sniff out the fraud?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.
https://youtu.be/7YvAYIJSSZY
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 04:16 PM..
Old 04-26-2023, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hear Pelosi’s district is lovely
At least that fucking gargoyle Feinstein is retiring. Imagine trying to vote her out for four elections in a row here. She was practically a supreme court justice. Couldn't even replace her with another Dem.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-26-2023 at 04:07 PM..
Old 04-26-2023, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Trump’s fault IMO
Those are suicides. And criminal negligence of the city, state and the families of those folks. Blaming Trump is dumb.