Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2023, 01:28 PM
Banned

I have no regrets posting here, because I know I've lead at least Michael to salvation, who I won't associate with his avatar.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not realizing he is literally the only leftist that has ever been banned here
You new here or something? Tons of people have been banned of all political persuasions, remember the Derubael debacle?
Old 04-25-2023, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Tokyo company loses contact with moon lander, fate unknown
Story by MARCIA DUNN • 22m ago

A Japanese company tried to land its own spacecraft on the moon early Wednesday, but its fate was unknown as flight controllers lost contact with it moments before the planned touchdown.
rip.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You new here or something? Tons of people have been banned of all political persuasions, remember the Derubael debacle?
douglas1999 also got banned and was a huge lefty, per source.
Old 04-25-2023, 01:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since I’ve been here you’ve been the only leftist banned

And that’s pretty surprising consider Gravydoo said some pretty extreme shit and I don’t recall him ever getting banned

Rob was banned once but said he asked the mods to do it because he didn’t have the self-control to quit, which I found weird. Anyone here like whiny democrat PG who asks for help in having the willpower to not check a video game forum, I pray never discovers hard drugs in their life…

But yea prior to that I have no idea. I guarantee more right-wing posters have been banned than left
Old 04-25-2023, 01:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And that’s pretty surprising consider Gravydoo said some pretty extreme shit and I don’t recall him ever getting banned
https://www.project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=193613

https://project1999.com/forums/member.php?u=172900
Old 04-25-2023, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:

Rob was banned once but said he asked the mods to do it because he didn’t have the self-control to quit, which I found weird. Anyone here like whiny democrat PG who asks for help in having the willpower to not check a video game forum, I pray never discovers hard drugs in their life…

But yea prior to that I have no idea. I guarantee more right-wing posters have been banned than left
No one got to see why Gwaihir was banned aside from, maybe, Pink Grapefruit, if he was actively watching the thread. Reason for ban: None. When it will be lifted: never. It was because of what was replied, when Pink Grapefruit told him to "seek Christ"

Whichever mod did it, then went and pruned a a large number of his posts leading up to the statement so as to obsfucate the reason for the ban.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-25-2023 at 02:02 PM..
Old 04-25-2023, 02:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza was banned for 1 year at the same time that Gwaihir was banned permanently
Old 04-25-2023, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one got to see why Gwaihir was banned aside from, maybe, Pink Grapefruit, if he was actively watching the thread. Reason for ban: None. When it will be lifted: never. It was because of what was replied, when Pink Grapefruit told him to "seek Christ"

Whichever mod did it, then went and pruned a a large number of his posts leading up to the statement so as to obsfucate the reason for the ban.
I saw it too.
Old 04-25-2023, 02:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyhow. I tried to tell you guys what was coming up, but no one wants to believe Old Windlord despite the fact that I've been Babe Ruthing these homers non-stop for the past 4 years.

Perhaps instead of arguing, you settle the fuck down and osmosify some prophetic shit I'm spitting.
swing and a miss on the opportunity to say babe TRUTHing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]