Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2023, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

4 days ago
Old 04-24-2023, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<silly tucker video>

4 days ago
Ha Ha Ha Elizondo fails again.

Attachment 21702
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-24-2023, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the more we see vids like that, the more people are coming out of the woodwork saying shit like this happens at like every major military installation, on a daily basis, and its even more common then that in active war zones

i saw this compilation video recently about ufo sightings over ukraine, its like they are just watching for fun or something

this one russian commander was interviewed and described his experience witnessing a rather large ufo hovering over one of his nuke bases and this "thought" came into his mind: "We know what weapons you have and we are not impressed"

of course google won't cooperate and return me to where i saw that clip but on the other hand i don't think it necessary to "prove" this

the takeaway from all of this has gotta be that what our senses are processing as reality is but a minor fraction of what reality is required by physical laws to be, and neuroscientists are saying the exact same thing.

like the fact that "color" is not a physical property of nature, it's a human sensory perception
necromancers! (come to collect our dead fallen soldiers and souls lol)

i actually remember some big think bros doing a documentary about ancient aliens talking about how they where all hovering around alexander the great and stuff too and theres like 8+ times in biblical and 14th-18th centaury time like hordes of them showed up and where around some monastary or some shit --- it happened a lot more during major wars/deaths/plagues in history

TLDR: The world elites are keeping secrets from you

Imagine a scenario --- columbus lands and there's like 2 or three chieftens in the know but like 90% of the country doesn't know yet, the guys out in whatever was tenessee or navajo are like "naw thats just a conspiracy theory bro".

It's only been like 70 years since "first" (cough* (LOOL)) contact with the elites

--- generally thinking i think the alien agenda is thus

:they are curious
: our planet is special (we are not) [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
:they don't reeally care about us
:they arent interested in being our parents
:they are only slightly curious about us
:maybe one or two smol not super powerful grps thinks we should be respected --- kinda like we respect elephants on a reservation except a lot of their eviler peers till breed/disect us or are moving on from that

I do not think any alien (maybe they where just previous hominids from b4 times on this planet and not alien at all) really have a desire to "conquest" or "invade" maybe manipulate us some butt they really don't have a vested interest in throwing their limited (albiet powerful resources) at 6 billion of us

Maybe the Elohim will return and nuke the fuck out of the major cities and teach people to guide the earth (I hope). (I doubt it tho)
Last edited by magnetaress; 04-24-2023 at 02:29 PM..
Old 04-24-2023, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

i really dont like the idea that i live in a zoo
Old 04-24-2023, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

beware the que.

South park, which has been right about nearly everything, said that earth is just a TV show for the rest of the galaxy. Took a bunch of deer from deer planet, wolf from wolf planet, rabbits from rabbit planet, and humans from human planet. Dropped us all here, started filming.
Old 04-24-2023, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ha Ha Ha Elizondo fails again.

Attachment 21702
lol you're unhinged
Old 04-24-2023, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
beware the que.

South park, which has been right about nearly everything, said that earth is just a TV show for the rest of the galaxy. Took a bunch of deer from deer planet, wolf from wolf planet, rabbits from rabbit planet, and humans from human planet. Dropped us all here, started filming.
What would the wolves eat?
Old 04-24-2023, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What would the wolves eat?
Wasssckilly whabbits
Old 04-24-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're unhinged
You poor deluded zealot.
Old 04-24-2023, 03:54 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]