Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2023, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
“We feel really guilty about throwing black people in jail for pot possession decades ago, so let’s go the complete other direction and try having no laws whatsoever lol”

This dude out on bail for shooting at cops gets 2 more murders in one day. Going for the Most Murders While Out on Bail High Score. Winner gets to meet the District Attorney and shake their hand, also gets an internship at Alvin Bragg’s office

Bail said to be set this time at $100
Sometime no laws makes even safer am I right?

"The argument between two men started in the checkout line of a Publix on Saturday evening in the upscale neighborhood of Coral Gables, known for its Mediterranean-style mansions and being the home of the University of Miami. One of the men pulled a gun and shot the other man. The victim died in the store"

Good o' FL

"I be standing my ground!" in an upscale neighborhood too!
Old 04-23-2023, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Let all be honest this all can be settled with the rights mentality.

"Thoughts and Prayers!"

Old 04-23-2023, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure thing bro

How about we start with YOUR stuff, from your ivory tower home?

Gotta be careful, don’t want this guy to sue me 150+ times now
What stuff? I got an 8 year old car with 148,000 miles on it and a negative net worth if I were to liquidate everything and apply it to my outstanding debt.

You must've meant the "royal" "you", because the only thing I got is unearned privilege that's not redeemable at any government, public or private institution in the country on account of ESG funding and my intersectional positioning. I suppose I have ok health, but I don't see how I can't give that to you since all my health advice is dismissed as retarded.
Last edited by Landroval; 04-23-2023 at 08:25 PM..
Old 04-23-2023, 08:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let all be honest this all can be settled with the rights mentality.

"Thoughts and Prayers!"

People always gonna be colossal dicks to each other in public. Especially dumb, emotionally unstable people

If they magically could take guns away it’s going to be that much more important to be in good shape, a fast runner, decent in a fight

I’d be in a pretty good spot. Until I get old and frail [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2023, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What stuff? I got an 8 year old car with 148,000 miles on it and a negative net worth if I were to liquidate everything and apply it to my outstanding debt.

You must've meant the "royal" "you".
Yea I meant Alvin Bragg. Dude wouldn’t last a week walking the streets of his city alone without security at night dressed how he is for work. And he knows it
Old 04-23-2023, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
I vote we use the same broad Dem stance on inflation as on every other culture war topic:

“That isn’t really going on much, and if it is, it’s a good thing”

That’s all the public needs to hear. It is the public after all. Didn’t we convince them it was transitory pretty easily before?
Too bad Meatball Ron already blew it, you guys might have stood a chance given the impact of Putin's war and OPEC doing their best to tank the Democrats.
Old 04-23-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Attachment 21695
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-23-2023, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

imagine if trump wins 2024 tho

america will implode
Old 04-23-2023, 08:56 PM
Banned

Don't worry, he won't.
Old 04-23-2023, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't worry, he won't.
thats the same dangerous thinking cost hillary 2016

most votes cast for trump weren't for trump, they were against hillary

and biden is more and more hated by the day
Closed Thread