Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 10:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a dipshit trying to sound smart

we don't even know how to get to 1% light, but,

mars isn't that far away, its really fuckin close. the tech to manufacture fuels and O2 on the surface of mars has already been demonstrated here

a few advances in rocket tech and we're there, but the first several thousand humans cannot hope for a return trip to earth.

you raging moron, whoever the fuck you are, Mr. April 2023
Mars is a dead planet that lacks the basic resources necessary for sustaining human life. Positing that we're gonna live on Mars is as stupid as positing that we're gonna live on Venus or Neptune or Pluto. It's incredibly inhospitable to human life.

I'm not trying to sound smart, I am smart. You're just a fucking retard that live in a delusional fantasy bubble.

Why the fuck would you leave a planet perfectly suitable for human life to go die on a shit hole dead planet that impersonally seeks to kill you in every conceivable manner possible? And then on top of that, you believe, in clown world, that they're/we're (again another delusion confusing "they" with "us") going to send our "eugenically best" to do it.

What fucking planet do you live on? Why would we send "our" best, when "diversity is our strength". No, they're gonna send a quadrapelegic Haitian, an non-binary biologically female Australian aborigine, and a one-eyed Somalian pirate because anything short of that would be "racist"
Old 04-22-2023, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in other news, went to the corner store for some beer, can confirm bud light FULLY STOCKED here in Texas. lawl.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shiner or ziegenbock for trash beer in Texas

Bud Miller and coors can blow me
Old 04-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is long distance spaceflight the 'filter'?

If so, I dislike the filter. Shit is really really hard.
its nothing more than a vast canyon that we haven't figured out how to bridge yet

imagine trying to cross vast bodies of water before any type of boat was conceived or invented

its like that

all it takes is 1 person with a eureka moment and boom we visit zeta reticuli and see them aliens
Old 04-22-2023, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whoever that guy is sounds like a troglodyte who skimmed science news twice in his life, dude is like 20 years behind the times
He's a man of culture 🦅
Old 04-22-2023, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who fundamentally transformed the dialogue of this forum going in 4 years now, even when he's gone.
Old 04-22-2023, 10:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shiner or ziegenbock for trash beer in Texas

Bud Miller and coors can blow me
Shiner is not trash, it's the nectar of the fucking gods sir!

put some RESPECT on shiner, Texas. i'm two Coors tall boys in but i might go get a sixer of shiner before midnight and head to the waffle house around 3am for a all star plate tonight.
Old 04-22-2023, 10:58 PM
Banned

Anyone up for a good read?

Enough of this pie eyed star trek universe fantasy science fan-fiction Attachment 21656

Get the lube
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Old 04-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Banned

"we" fidna get it moister than an oyster up in here

Attachment 21657

Fr fr no cap, on God
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone up for a good read?

Enough of this pie eyed star trek universe fantasy science fan-fiction Attachment 21656

Get the lube
fuck all that, which LLM can i use to play Dungeons and Dragons, i'm currently just using 20 questions with Bing chat to write a Campaign setting and roleplay with. i don't have a thousand dollar GPU to run some model locally why hasn't someone already made a DM bot yet.

edit: also Plato was a Homosexual