Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wait

how do you jump from execute convicted child rapists to "murder the gays"

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck lowering the threshold to execute political dissidents to 7-5 down there in Florida or something. Probably Ekco saying Twitter bots are the only ones opposing DeSoros or another retarded chan conspiracy one of you guys copy pasted though, I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he literally doesn't, the places it actually matters it matters, rest of the country your voting to see if Biden can break a popular vote record or something.

Obama had huge swings in turn out for his 2nd term based on age and demographics from the first because it wasn't as historic the 2nd time, younger voters cared less. you can make a similar argument about comparing Trump to Literal Hitler, "so you better come vote and Biden is going to make everything perfect" how many people pissed off about him not forgiving student debt like he said he was is there?

these are all things you can't see polling a random set of 1,000 people who actually answer their phone or email for a pollster. we'll only know election night. based on get out the vote efforts

and we'll see maybe him promising to do it in his 2nd term will convince people idk
So avatar bet if he loses again then, maybe a pic of his pal Epstein or something?
Old 04-22-2023, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good luck lowering the threshold to execute political dissidents
so in your mind, a convicted child rapist is a "political dissident?"

that's all I need to hear to know for damn sure that the only reason you're pissed off, is that you are a pedophile and you feel the walls closing in.

you are the guy who vehemently refuses to publicly condemn child abuse, as I've prompted you to do so dozens of times to no avail

you prove time and time again that you are a wretched gay pedo virgin, this is the hill you have chosen to die on. Nobody else made you do it.

Try to defend yourself. I dare you.
Last edited by Trexller; 04-22-2023 at 04:31 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 04:30 PM
Banned

If Biden gets reelected he's gonna die in office. Dudes gonna be 85 in his theoretical 8th year. The guys is an incontinent geriatric already
Old 04-22-2023, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These are your primary voters, Ekco. Good luck getting off the murder the gays culture war train [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not on the train and I'm not going to get in front of it either. like i am THAT guy that would have been a train conductor in nazi Germany then went about my life after the war. rofl

but at least I'm honest with myself when actual cowards on the other hand lie to themselves thinking they would be the Liam Nesson character in Shindler's list when we all know 99% of people will just mind their own fucking business if that shit happened again. only difference this time around is people like you think it's a good idea to poke nazis with a stick on the internet trying rile them up when we're LITERALLY in Weimar 2.0 conditions.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Groomers gonna start pushing to legalize pedophilia soon

Only a matter of time

From "They just wanna get married. It's not hurting you!" to "Minor Attracted Persons just wanna be who they are" in just a few short years
Look no further than your gross Republican Pedo party.

Tennessee GOP Proposes Bill Eliminating Age Requirements for Marriage
Old 04-22-2023, 04:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landroval [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Biden gets reelected he's gonna die in office. Dudes gonna be 85 in his theoretical 8th year. The guys is an incontinent geriatric already
Good thing Democrats haven't built a cult of personality that dominates their party like the guys who think a reality television celebrity is some kind of messianic figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so in your mind, a convicted child rapist is a "political dissident?"

that's all I need to hear to know for damn sure that the only reason you're pissed off, is that you are a pedophile and you feel the walls closing in.

you are the guy who vehemently refuses to publicly condemn child abuse, as I've prompted you to do so dozens of times to no avail

you prove time and time again that you are a wretched gay pedo virgin, this is the hill you have chosen to die on. Nobody else made you do it.

Try to defend yourself. I dare you.
I just think Republicans changing the rules so juries only need 51% or whatever to execute a convict is dangerous precedent in the hands of a fascist troll like DeSantis, chill.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

wonder how the stock market would react to Biden shitting himself live on a debate stage.

there is a non fucking trivial chance of that happening in the future, lol.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Look no further than your gross Republican Pedo party.

Tennessee GOP Proposes Bill Eliminating Age Requirements for Marriage
Quote:
There is no federal legislation in the United States regarding the minimum age for marriage, and states are allowed to set their own parameters.
this seems like one of those things where big gov't should be involved, dunno why they can say weed is federally illegal but child marriage isn't.

we really need some common sense centrist president who would come in and tie up all these loose ends then say fuck off to anyone who tries to stop em.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
a fascist troll like DeSantis
he's a small government authoritarian or something lol, labels have meaning even in this 1984 double speak reality we live in.

fascism is a pretty specific thing that gets thrown around to where people actually have to define their terms now

Quote:
“Broadly speaking, in political discourse, it is a ‘boo word’, a term used more for purposes of condemnation than precise categorisation.” “As of now,” adds Lachlan Montague, an Australian-based researcher of fascism, “the term ‘fascist’ has been used as an insult so much [that] it has diluted the meaning, and in particular the evil nature the word carries.”
stop killing words, its violence.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:44 PM
Banned

small government authoritarian lol wondering why women don't want to vote for the candidates you paste eaters support.
Closed Thread