Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2023, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said LGBT people have a right to exist and so you replied convicted sexual predators still have a right to exist in our society(for now ;P), also lmao Trump is never getting re-elected you idiot.

Seriously imagine thinking the fucking Celebrity Apprentice pedophile is going to pull off a Grover Cleveland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's more likely this time than winning when Hillary had a 99% chance or whatever. i don't base my personality on which idiot is the president for 4 years so i don't actually care nor claim for a fact that someone in a 2 person race doesn't have a chance when two elections ago the impossible happened.

and the sexual predator thing is because it's current fuckin news and trending on twitter with accounts with pronouns and the lgbt flag in their bio claiming Florida is somehow targeting them with this bill lol
Old 04-22-2023, 02:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's more likely this time than winning when Hillary had a 99% chance or whatever. i don't base my personality on which idiot is the president for 4 years so i don't actually care nor claim for a fact that someone in a 2 person race doesn't have a chance when two elections ago the impossible happened.

and the sexual predator thing is because it's current fuckin news and trending on twitter with accounts with pronouns and the lgbt flag in their bio claiming Florida is somehow targeting them with this bill lol
The fat pedo has a better chance of winning despite nobody having pulled it off in 150 years and his doing absolutely nothing to expand his voting base since losing the last election. Somebody please go ahead and inject this cope straight into my veins.
Old 04-22-2023, 02:41 PM
Planar Protector

Bug Eating Groomers gonna start pushing to legalize pedophilia soon

Only a matter of time

From "They just wanna get married. It's not hurting you!" to "Minor Attracted Persons just wanna be who they are" in just a few short years
Old 04-22-2023, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Groomers gonna start pushing to legalize pedophilia soon

Only a matter of time

From "They just wanna get married. It's not hurting you!" to "Minor Attracted Persons just wanna be who they are" in just a few short years
Elizondo daydreaming about what he thinks the libs are going to do after they put him in the camps for being white lmao
Old 04-22-2023, 02:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fat pedo has a better chance of winning despite nobody having pulled it off in 150 years and his doing absolutely nothing to expand his voting base since losing the last election. Somebody please go ahead and inject this cope straight into my veins.
You mean the thing that has 100% success rate?
Old 04-22-2023, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Elizondo daydreaming about what he thinks the libs are going to do after they put him in the camps for being white lmao
Bro you're already doing it now

https://icj2.wpenginepowered.com/wp-...MARCH-2023.pdf

Quote:
With respect to the enforcement of criminal law, any prescribed minimum age of consent to sex must be applied in a non-discriminatory manner. Enforcement may not be linked to the sex/gender of participants or age of consent to marriage. Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law.

In this context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them. Pursuant to their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.
It's going to happen and you'll be here on some burner account cheering it on
Old 04-22-2023, 03:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You mean the thing that has 100% success rate?
What are you smoking? Nobody has pulled off a Grover Cleveland in 150 years, but if you're that confident Trump is about to get elected to a second term I'm willing to make some kind of avatar bet or something.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nobody has pulled off a Grover Cleveland in 150 years
past performance is not indicative of future results. the other side claims the election was literally stolen because of Bellwether county results. Trump won more of them than Biden, just because that historically matters doesn't actually mean fucking anything.

the old election playbook is basically obsolete, and we don't have enough data to make a prediction about elections especially now that basically everyone has given up on facts or being a informed citizen something that 150 year Cleveland rule ignores.

Hillary literally skipped campaigning in states she should of been in because she listened to people talkin about Grover fucking Cleveland type shit.

hope this helps.

now Pokemon Go to the polls come November.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-22-2023 at 03:31 PM..
Old 04-22-2023, 03:25 PM
Banned

Okay so how has Donald tried to expand his voting base since he lost the last election, like in any way whatsoever? You guys are turbofucked, face it Meatball Ron was your last hope and the fat pedo has buried his ass already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the other side claims the election was literally stolen because of Bellwether county results.
Gimme that cope!
Old 04-22-2023, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Okay so how has Donald tried to expand his voting base since he lost the last election, like in any way whatsoever? You guys are turbofucked, face it Meatball Ron was your last hope and the fat pedo has buried his ass already.

Gimme that cope!
stop saying "you guys" I'm just here for the entertainment. "the other side" in "the other side claims the election was literally stolen" is a context clue indicating I'm standing by myself on the sidelines of this. I've been on team Nihilism and "fuck it" since the Bush Administration.

according to the electric God we created...
Quote:
According to a recent poll, former President Donald Trump’s chances of becoming president again appear favorable, as he holds a commanding lead to become the GOP nominee and beats President Joe Biden. A new Wall Street Journal poll shows Trump and President Joe Biden each at 45% among registered voters in a hypothetical 2024 matchup. Would you like more information on this topic?
people are going to be apathic. they came out to defeat the great Hitler the first time and everything has been pretty shit since then with issues that actually matter to real people, with Biden focusing on protecting Trans right to dominate lady sports and other fucking nonsense and the economy is going to quite fucking literally shit the bed sometime between fucking Monday next week and the election so the real question is how the actual fuck are you confident this literal coin flip is going to go your way?

here's the theme song

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
Last edited by Ekco; 04-22-2023 at 03:46 PM..
Closed Thread