Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-07-2022, 09:34 AM
Planar Protector

Hunt moose, fish, and plant a garden

Honestly man, I have no sympathy for eating poorly
Old 10-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

I’m supposed to be sympathetic to the illegals crossing the border, the obese, the deadbeat dads, the liars, lobbyists, con artists…

Nope. Life is hard, but you only make it harder when you pass on the burden of your existence to others. I don’t care if dad didn’t hug you. Find God and break the cycle of wickedness

(Not directed at anyone, just a statement)
Old 10-07-2022, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hunt moose, fish, and plant a garden
Basically what it's going to come down to.

The average person in the Soviet Union had a family chicken coop and vegetable garden to sustain the family. Maybe that's in our future.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m supposed to be sympathetic to the illegals crossing the border, the obese, the deadbeat dads, the liars, lobbyists, con artists…

Nope. Life is hard, but you only make it harder when you pass on the burden of your existence to others. I don’t care if dad didn’t hug you. Find God and break the cycle of wickedness

(Not directed at anyone, just a statement)
Sure, I agree. But what if there was a group of people who purposely wanted to put others in a endless cycle of sickness, obesity, and 'cures'.

Shouldn't those people be exposed and brought to justice? To me, that's malicious activity and on a scale that could be considered a national security threat.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:44 AM
Planar Protector

Hate to tell you this buddy, any system designed to constrain those people would be co-opted by them and they’d merely have the tools of control you made

This is why communism can’t work. But yes, we could absolutely ban lobbying, end corn subsidies, and raise the max tax rate. We could also nuke China
Old 10-07-2022, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Hate to tell you this buddy, any system designed to constrain those people would be co-opted by them and they’d merely have the tools of control you made
I believe this has already happened.

Maybe this was always the case. I don't know who to blame. Rockefeller? He probably had enough money to buy the US.
Old 10-07-2022, 10:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically what it's going to come down to.

The average person in the Soviet Union had a family chicken coop and vegetable garden to sustain the family. Maybe that's in our future.
I live in an area absolutely burgeoning with chicken processing facilities. There are probably many millions of chickens within three miles of my house

The homeowner's association will put a lien on my house if I build a chicken coop

If I have no intention of ever selling, I wonder if the lien will matter. I swear I hear a rooster around here sometimes, I wonder if someone else is being a poultry rebel
Old 10-07-2022, 10:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I live in an area absolutely burgeoning with chicken processing facilities. There are probably many millions of chickens within three miles of my house

The homeowner's association will put a lien on my house if I build a chicken coop

If I have no intention of ever selling, I wonder if the lien will matter. I swear I hear a rooster around here sometimes, I wonder if someone else is being a poultry rebel
I've always wondered how homeowner's associations were able to flourish in this country.

I know, I know...they're good for the value of your home.

Still...a lot of em are fascist as fuck. My parent's HoA doesn't even allow people to own pickup trucks lol

I just have all the complaints this morning, huh
Old 10-07-2022, 11:23 AM
Banned

I am not a fan of HOA's they have weaponized the NIMBYs. At least ours is cheap, like $200 per year or some crap.

I suspect the ascent of the HOA has something to do with our tendency to have lawns and waste resources on them. I'd love to turn my whole yard either into a zeroscaped pile of dirt and rocks or a functional garden with mostly native plants.

She can't help me with yard work, the immune system stuff prohibits it. I hate you, pinestraw. Mulch is better than you.
Old 10-07-2022, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

HOAs are garbage. No idea why they’re allowed to exist