Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2023, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if it's cogent but most of the population and schools are in the Chicago metro area.
I'm not sure if it's cogent either, pretty sure even rural shitholes have school board elections.
Old 04-21-2023, 01:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure if it's cogent either, pretty sure even rural shitholes have school board elections.
Endorsement victories are a self-serving Trompian statistic. They don't endorse in those "rural shithole" areas much!
Old 04-21-2023, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Endorsement victories are a self-dealing Trompian statistic. They don't endorse in those "rural shithole" areas much!
I'm just happy only eight of the Koch-backed candidates managed to win, that red wave coming any day now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2023, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRogers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How dare you just take the gift the lord of the universe gave to YOU and flush it down the toilet.
Yes, we should ban all high capacity assault toilets

mandatory 5 day waiting period for all shits

and no purchases may be made at any public shit shows

because children
Old 04-21-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm just happy only eight of the Koch-backed candidates managed to win, that red wave coming any day now? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could you ask Mr Soros how many they endorsed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2023, 01:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Could you ask Mr Soros how many they endorsed? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's a real shame you can't use Google for 15 seconds. That's just one county.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2023, 01:18 PM
Banned

Imagine being this completely tone deaf to all the revealed hoaxes and evil from the left over the last decade
Old 04-21-2023, 01:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's a real shame you can't use Google for 15 seconds. That's just one county.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was it necessary to list Milwaukee 40 times? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2023, 01:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Was it necessary to list Milwaukee 40 times? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point is the answer to your question is they endorsed dozens of candidates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrece [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being this completely tone deaf to all the revealed hoaxes and evil from the left over the last decade
Give me more of those delicious GOP tears.
Closed Thread