Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-20-2023, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imgur to ban explicit images and delete uploads not tied to an account on May 15th.

Seems like this will probably affect us? I know I never made an account.

Georgia police lied and he didn't fire first like they had said, most likely they just gunned him down in cold blood. Red state life.
Less right wing Propoganda. More natsoc left wing papers plz commie prop. All trannies will be verified and have little checkmarks nexto their preferred names and pronouns.
Old 04-20-2023, 04:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing is left

'humanity died'

soul left us a long time ago

a few individual ppl are in the 'know' and that is it some are out in the woods meeting jesus the rest are just devouring the corpse so that the son of man can rise again
(56) Jesus said, "Whoever has come to understand the world has found (only) a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world." (57) Jesus said, "The kingdom of the father is like a man who had good seed. His enemy came by night and sowed weeds among the good seed.
Old 04-20-2023, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First I'm hearing that imgur has explicit images? I've never seen one.
Right now it's full of explicit images telling kids to do drugs disrespect everyone and sell their bodies and worship mental illness. It's fucking trash. And it's gotten way worse in the last year.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Less right wing Propoganda. More natsoc left wing papers plz commie prop. All trannies will be verified and have little checkmarks nexto their preferred names and pronouns.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2023, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah, you really care about them, that's why you deny their existence and the ability to be themselves

they commit suicide because of family members that adhere to the conservative deathcult who want everybody to fit in a nice little white cis straight christian box and anybody who dares to be something else and find meaning and fulfillment outside of that box is put directly at the end of some variant of an AR-15

bonus: you do not need surgery to transition. girls can have dicks and boys can have vaginas. what a concept
tldr; they commit suicide because society is really mean to them, as they collect 7-figure endorsement deals and basically every social and political institution is jizzing at the opportunity to get on the trans bandwagon.

I'd love to be that oppressed!

Allowing men with dicks to be in women's locker rooms is incredibly demeaning to women, you lunatic.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr; they commit suicide because society is really mean to them, as they collect 7-figure endorsement deals and basically every social and political institution is jizzing at the opportunity to get on the trans bandwagon.

I'd love to be that oppressed!

Allowing men with dicks to be in women's locker rooms is incredibly demeaning to women, you lunatic.
Every transgender person has 10.8 million Tiktok followers.

This is just basic stuff guys.
Old 04-20-2023, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Ban tiktok

Cancel China

Give Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea nukes
Old 04-20-2023, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imgur to ban explicit images and delete uploads not tied to an account on May 15th.

Seems like this will probably affect us? I know I never made an account.

Georgia police lied and he didn't fire first like they had said, most likely they just gunned him down in cold blood. Red state life.
What Georgia police shooting are you referring to?

Georgia is a purple state hope this helps!
Old 04-20-2023, 05:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What Georgia police shooting are you referring to?

Georgia is a purple state hope this helps!
Two senators doesn't exactly undo a state executive controlled by the GOP hth
Old 04-20-2023, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Seems like this will probably affect us? I know I never made an account
p99 forums no longer restrict image hosts other than imgur.

can post from virtually anywhere
Closed Thread