Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-15-2023, 04:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*get whoever is going to be running against Biden. If not Trump, I guarantee the lawsuits and investigations will happen to whoever replaces him as well
Very true. If he wasn't running again there's a 1000% chance none of this would be happening and they'd be bringing a similar ridiculous litany of bullshit charges against desantis or whoever.

For some reason people think I'm some big trump guy but I'd rather him just bow out. I kinda like Vivek the most honestly.
Old 08-15-2023, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I kinda like Vivek the most honestly.
I played too much Elder Scrolls Morrowind, so every time I hear that name I can’t help but think about
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2673.jpg (22.1 KB, 0 views)
Old 08-15-2023, 05:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This doesn’t mean what you think it does. This half baked theory hinges on proving Trump didn’t think the election was stolen. He’s been saying it was stolen loudly and publicly for years.

The documents case is stronger but it’s also a crime that has been ignored in the past. You decide why it’s now such a pressing issue. It’s corruption. It’s also a “crime” no one gives a shit about.

Why aren’t they charging him with charges relating to Jan 6 INSURRECTION!!! because they don’t have anything to go on.

After Russia hoax, pee tape, Ukraine, allllll of these were jokes and political moves. It’s astonishing to see so many still buying this narrative. All because you don’t like the heel, or can’t appreciate it.

SCOTUS will overturn this pony show.

Jack Smith is not a winner.

Jack Smith had case unanimously overturned
Ooloo check it out its a literal appeal to authority

Debate club rules togglee on or off for this post?
Old 08-15-2023, 05:08 PM
Banned

Yeah I meant to type togglee
Old 08-15-2023, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very true. If he wasn't running again there's a 1000% chance none of this would be happening and they'd be bringing a similar ridiculous litany of bullshit charges against desantis or whoever.

For some reason people think I'm some big trump guy but I'd rather him just bow out. I kinda like Vivek the most honestly.
Also we all know you fellas would support this wholeheartedly if it was the Bidens facing eight thousand felonies, but I do enjoy this feeble stuff you fellas are spitting today. I am sure they will cite your posts in the trials to come

I'm going bowling now, go team antifa
Old 08-15-2023, 05:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
I kinda like Vivek the most honestly.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2023, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ooloo check it out its a literal appeal to authority

Debate club rules togglee on or off for this post?
Haha that's not an appeal to authority.

You must first actually learn the rules of debate club before you go about bending them.
Old 08-15-2023, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does anyone remember the game this image is from? Every time someone posts it I forget to ask... MoO?

-Mcoy
Old 08-15-2023, 06:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Is it embarrassing when you ask them to put the bumpers up in the lane? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-15-2023, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Also we all know you fellas would support this wholeheartedly if it was the Bidens facing eight thousand felonies, but I do enjoy this feeble stuff you fellas are spitting today. I am sure they will cite your posts in the trials to come

“It’s fine, these guys would totally act like this if they were me.”
-delusional zealot
Closed Thread