Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2023, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Doctors and pharmaceutical companies are totally 2 (corrupted) components of a (corrupt) system!

Not only will AI run the hospitals better, it will run all pharmaceutical operations better.

What we have now, is a travesty, it's as disgusting as the dark ages, we just wear white lab coats.

We have always been, and still are a machine of death and torture, and only AI will save us now.

Old 04-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't it strange that T-HRT requires monthly blood tests but E-HRT requires a single psych diagnosis?

It's a man's world isn't it?
any decent doctor prescribing hrt will order regular blood testing done.

the real tragedy is they won't hand out anavar to women who want it just because lmao

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now that I think about it, for adults I really don’t care. I take a laissez-faire approach towards most substances. And whatever a consenting adult wants to do, it’s better to be under doctor supervision than not

Kids to ne are a diff story due to the possible permanence and their suggestibility due to age. But I’d rather not get into that, for adults honestly I don’t care much. Doctors can be shady about selling it to their patients, but still better than the bro-science on the web usually
it's called harm reduction, and it's the bee's knees! p soon you'll be volunteering at a needle exchange like a good citizen <3
Old 04-11-2023, 12:59 AM
Banned

https://twitter.com/DailyMailUK/stat...87847024394240

Hey what's going on over in libtard lan.... Oh God
Old 04-11-2023, 01:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

the real tragedy is they won't hand out anavar to women who want it just because lmao

it's called harm reduction, and it's the bee's knees! p soon you'll be volunteering at a needle exchange like a good citizen <3
I’ve never had a problem with needle exchanges. After 16 yrs in BH you see the worst of everything, every drug, every illness. And I’ve seen too many meth (especially due to how much it temporarily destroys the immune system) IV MRSA infections destroy heart valves and cost the state millions of medical bills
Old 04-11-2023, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Im glad im not trans because the idea of surgery to fix cancer would be a question of is it worth it to me.

Like I still feel my pulse and count thinking Ive got midrowhateveryoucallitartis
Old 04-11-2023, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i don't understand at all what you're saying here, which is fine i guess.
yes you do. you aren't stupid and I won't allow you to pretend to be.

it just violates your religious dogma and therefore must be heresy

I can't believe i just typed this 2 min ago in a different thread, but here you go:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...postcount=1049
Old 04-11-2023, 01:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Ok sure I'll take your word for it, but what's covered? It's a man's world isn't it?
Old 04-11-2023, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’ve never had a problem with needle exchanges. After 16 yrs in BH you see the worst of everything, every drug, every illness. And I’ve seen too many meth (especially due to how much it temporarily destroys the immune system) IV MRSA infections destroy heart valves and cost the state millions of medical bills
Public health arguments rule me. I don't like it but they're right.

Fucking fuckers.
Old 04-11-2023, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok sure I'll take your word for it, but what's covered? It's a man's world isn't it?
do you mean what's covered by insurance in usa?

if so, the answer is as little as possible. i'm loving the cynism, but i do hope you direct it appropriately <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-11-2023, 01:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
do you mean what's covered by insurance in usa?

if so, the answer is as little as possible. i'm loving the cynism, but i do hope you direct it appropriately <3

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I won't allow you to be so slippery here.

Are both covered equally under public insurance?

After all, it's man's world.
Closed Thread