Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2023, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Problem is Culture

Not Guns
I also plan to cut my dick off in the fight to prevent rape

It’s gonna be hard, but getting a shitload of sponsorships for it will help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2023, 12:48 PM
Planar Protector

We dont need dicks, since we can make babies healthier in a lab.
Old 04-09-2023, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We dont need dicks, since we can make babies healthier in a lab.
I’ll chop that fucker off live on stream with the right corporate sponsorships to back it

I expect tampon companies for tampons that I’ll carry but don’t need, Nike to sponsor push up bras that I’ll waste money on but don’t need, and beer that I haven’t drank since high school

Let’s go, unsung chopping that cock for unlimited future wealth campaign!
Old 04-09-2023, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

The whole arguments about guns is that you dont need them, so you can ban them.

You literally do not need a dick.

Most of the violence in this world comes from dicks, so its obvious that if we got rid of dicks, that'd at least reduce violence.

And if they offer NOTHING but "pleasure" for some people (since you can make babies in a lab), then it's just a toy.

That's literally the exact same argument for guns, we dont need them anymore because we have a goverment, so they are just toys and for pleasure.
Old 04-09-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Most of the violence in this world comes from dicks, so its obvious that if we got rid of dicks, that'd at least reduce violence.

And if they offer NOTHING but "pleasure" for some people (since you can make babies in a lab), then it's just a toy.

That's literally the exact same argument for guns, we dont need them anymore because we have a goverment, so they are just toys and for pleasure.
The logic of this is beginning to scare me…
Old 04-09-2023, 01:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Shame on Biden for honoring Tromp's agreement. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2023, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:

What is this supposed to mean, even for you paste eating retards it's shockingly nonsensical. Obviously you need dicks to keep the species going, but at least Jordan Peterson gave himself brain damage with experimental Russian detox, what's your excuse?
Old 04-09-2023, 01:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is this supposed to mean, even for you paste eating retards it's shockingly nonsensical. Obviously you need dicks to keep the species going, but at least Jordan Peterson gave himself brain damage with experimental Russian detox, what's your excuse?
Technically no you need balls to keep the species going

If you could pee through a tube a dick would have no purpose beyond pleasure
Old 04-09-2023, 01:19 PM
Banned

I’m sold, let’s start choppin dicks

Prevents rape and makes us more like Dylan M and that person is a national treasure

Edit: anyone not for it is transphobic and pro-rape
Old 04-09-2023, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

You needed dicks when you didnt have goverment, but we have goverment now so we can organize the birthing process and make it equitable.
Closed Thread