Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden has the mark of the beast according to the forum's resident paste chugging trailer trash.
incorrect, the mark of the beast are the barcodes on products you buy. i remember watching a fundamentalist Christian documentary about it while high in the early 00s pretty sure they're the experts on the subject.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you seem to be unaware of how elections work when one party is afraid to leave their house due to covid, concerning early voting via mail vs voting in person that got counted first and reported on until midnight. iirc lawsuits we're filled and thrown out about this.

hope this helps and sorry it didn't work out with democrats fortifying the election and everything.
You're proving my point

Covid Election and election laws being changed illegally allowed for massive voter fraud and drop box stuffing at the very least

If you want to pretend Biden received 12M more votes than Obama good luck with that fantasy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
silly picture
Bruh
Old 04-03-2023, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They screamed fraud back in 2016 when Trump won, they aren't going to be stopping anytime soon.
You have it backwards. You Bug Eating Groomers screamed election fraud and "Russian Interference". Then you faked a dossier and spent the next 4 years trying to overturn 2016 with endless lies and hoaxes

Nice try tho
Old 04-03-2023, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
illegally
that's 'debunked" as they say. sorry you disagree with the rules as written and judged by the courts of the land.

better luck next time.

perhaps a peaceful guided tour of the capitol will make you feel better? please don't smear shit on the walls again though.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-03-2023 at 08:09 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're proving my point

Covid Election and election laws being changed illegally allowed for massive voter fraud and drop box stuffing at the very least

If you want to pretend Biden received 12M more votes than Obama good luck with that fantasy
Tromp got 14 million more votes than Romney so I don't see why not.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that's 'debunked" as they say. sorry you disagree with the rules as written and judged by the courts of the land.
States control their own elections.

Federal courts can't intercede like Blessed Mary.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
States control their own elections.

Federal courts can't intercede like Blessed Mary.
was it state or federal that threw out like 20 different election cases after November 2nd, i remember Arizona kept fucking around even after Biden was sworn in
Old 04-03-2023, 08:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

better luck next time.

perhaps a peaceful guided tour of the capitol will make you feel better? please don't smear shit on the walls again though.
"debunked" by who?

Where's your snopes link
Old 04-03-2023, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
"debunked" by who?

Where's your snopes link
my source is all the people laughing about it on twitter and trump never being reinstated.
Old 04-03-2023, 08:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
was it state or federal that threw out like 20 different election cases after November 2nd, i remember Arizona kept fucking around even after Biden was sworn in
Mixture. It should be assumed all the federal cases were thrown out immediately.
Closed Thread