Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They act like biden being legitimately elected is a point of pride. You elected somebody terrible on purpose, just because you didn't like trump. Dems specifically target the ignorant and uninformed and encourage them to vote, which is why many dems want to lower the voting age to 16; they need even more idiots who barely understand themselves or the world voting.

Voting is a privilege, there should be some kind of basic political literacy test to vote. Republicans would probably never lose if there were.
Nope, people just hate the fat pedophile you all worship that much. Anybody could have beaten him, I could probably do it myself in '24. The guy is just that despised.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They act like biden being legitimately elected is a point of pride. You elected somebody terrible on purpose, just because you didn't like trump. Dems specifically target the ignorant and uninformed and encourage them to vote, which is why many dems want to lower the voting age to 16; they need even more idiots who barely understand themselves or the world voting.

Voting is a privilege, there should be some kind of basic political literacy test to vote. Republicans would probably never lose if there were.
We should lower the age to get yourself a testosterone script and vote to 10
Old 04-03-2023, 03:48 PM
Banned

You could make the minimum voting age 65 and Trump would still have lost.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should lower the age to get yourself a testosterone script and vote to 10
i heard an interesting theory

medical billing has basically plateaued for every single service, across the entire industry insurance companies are putting their foot down and saying this is what we'll pay and you'll like it.

gender affirming care creates a life-long patient 100% dependent on the medical industry for their mental and physical sense of self, they will require a plethora of services for their entire lives and the vast majority of it will not be paid by an insurance company.

It'll mostly all be out of pocket medical bills, or gov't funded, which the medical industry can lobby and bully their way into billions

once again my friends, if anything on this planet looks weird, follow the money and then it will make sense.
Old 04-03-2023, 03:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the only people who might of broken them are Trump over the "find me 6,000 votes" phone call
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...356_story.html

Quote:
Correction: Two months after publication of this story, the Georgia secretary of state released an audio recording of President Donald Trump’s December phone call with the state’s top elections investigator. The recording revealed that The Post misquoted Trump’s comments on the call, based on information provided by a source. Trump did not tell the investigator to “find the fraud” or say she would be “a national hero” if she did so. Instead, Trump urged the investigator to scrutinize ballots in Fulton County, Ga., asserting she would find “dishonesty” there. He also told her that she had “the most important job in the country right now.” A story about the recording can be found here. The headline and text of this story have been corrected to remove quotes misattributed to Trump.
Attachment 21486
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

It's funny cause libs always rage about capitalism, and then you see such a blatant exploitation of sick people in need of extensive therapy and they cheer about how great it is to turn little johnny into a money printing machine for unscrupulous medical professionals.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, i haven't heard anything other than that call is one of the like 3 pending cases against trump so we'll see what comes of it lol.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, i haven't heard anything other than that call is one of the like 3 pending cases against trump so we'll see what comes of it lol.
Attachment 21487
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 04-03-2023, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It's funny cause libs always rage about capitalism, and then you see such a blatant exploitation of sick people in need of extensive therapy and they cheer about how great it is to turn little johnny into a money printing machine for unscrupulous medical professionals.
that's the "libtard" wing of the democrat party. consisting of communists and college students. they would be in their own separate party consisting of only members of "the squad" and Bernie Sanders if we had ranked voting and multiple parties like every other developed western nation.

same problem exists with the republicans, but i understand neo nazis don't speak for all the people who just want lower taxes.
Old 04-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rofl reverse image search on that comes up with infowars. jesus christ.

hw.infowars.com
‘Lunatic’ Forewoman In Trump-Georgia Case Shocks Media With Overt Bias ... | 800 x 450 · 128 kB · jpeg

Quote:
This is Bing. It seems like you are interested in the news about the Georgia grand jury inquiry into President Trump’s efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election. According to several sources12345, the forewoman of the special grand jury, Emily Kohrs, has made several media appearances and revealed some details about the indictment recommendations that the jury has made. She has also expressed her bias against Trump and his associates, which has prompted Trump’s lawyers to consider moving to quash any possible indictments based on grand jury impropriety1. Some media outlets and commentators have criticized Kohrs for being irresponsible and unprofessional12.
"She has also expressed her bias" based bing. i'd vote for it to be president over trump or biden.
Last edited by Ekco; 04-03-2023 at 04:12 PM..
Closed Thread