Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-18-2011, 10:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshayla701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i brought fried chicken to this party not beef

real talk, i had no problem to you till you started bein a cuntfacebitch homegirl, i thought you were perty and i wanted to be yer friend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] but fuck that, you're calling out DG for no reason and you're hating on tral cause she had a brainfart and idontevenknow why you so mad at me. you freaked the fuck out over a little trolling, but it's like you're overcorrecting now and it's just sad (ok maybe a little funny). drop the bronzing lotion and let's talk sweetheart, you remind me a little of myself when i first came here, me and KaN will teach you a few things (inb4 nalkin "teach you a few things" joke)

i aint mad tho i lost 2 lbs this week i think i'm startin to slim down a little bit more like "chublanta" now tbh, can i send you pics to get your opinion??

MUCH RESPECT
the hate tral gets is due to more than a brainfart. dg is a weak woman and a bitch to boot. you obviously dont know most of the history so i'll just say i dont go around willy nilly being a bitch to people for no reason. i don't think i'm "overcorrecting" because since I got here it's been nothing but bullshit. you get what you give, you know? what reason have i got to be anything but a bitch to most of these people?

yeah, i went from 0-bitch over my little break. and dg got back what she gave to me, and you got between it. she wanted to talk shit after i joined, so i said ok bitch, we'll see, then started hitting her sore spots when i got back. dirty, yes, but whatevs.

i originally came here to talk to "normal" people that actually play the game, not lying cunts that lie about welfare. surprise surprise, forum ended up being more worthless than wow's forums imho. unless you enjoy talking shit, this is no place for anybody.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
u just need a good fuk probably 2 uptight hehe get it
Who doesn't need a good fuck a fuck a day keeps the dr. paid.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-King Abacab [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everytime SUSUGAM posts about me this is what he imagines

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^^^BEST THING IN THIS THREAD I LOLED SO HARD>
Old 08-18-2011, 10:40 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the hate tral gets is due to more than a brainfart. dg is a weak woman and a bitch to boot. you obviously dont know most of the history so i'll just say i dont go around willy nilly being a bitch to people for no reason. i don't think i'm "overcorrecting" because since I got here it's been nothing but bullshit. you get what you give, you know? what reason have i got to be anything but a bitch to most of these people?

yeah, i went from 0-bitch over my little break. and dg got back what she gave to me, and you got between it. she wanted to talk shit after i joined, so i said ok bitch, we'll see, then started hitting her sore spots when i got back. dirty, yes, but whatevs.

i originally came here to talk to "normal" people that actually play the game, not lying cunts that lie about welfare. surprise surprise, forum ended up being more worthless than wow's forums imho. unless you enjoy talking shit, this is no place for anybody.
Feel free to get the sand out of your vagina and stop whining.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feachie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unless you enjoy talking shit, this is no place for anybody.
/shout everyone who doesn't like talking shit please raise your hand
/em looks around
/pause 60000
/em remembers we're in RnF, specifically a thread called 'to: hating ass bitches'

carry on
Old 08-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Feel free to get the sand out of your vagina and stop whining.
who are you again, and why should anybody give a fuck? just wondering
Old 08-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Orc

Quote:
who are you again, and why should anybody give a fuck? just wondering
Next time you are infront of the mirror contemplating cutting yourself ask that question.
As for me I am just a guy having fun.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:51 AM
Fire Giant

i've always said guys are easily amused.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:58 AM
Orc

Quote:
You would know dude.
Old 08-18-2011, 10:59 AM
Banned

Quote:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Few more I'll be amused
Closed Thread