Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2023, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1

Please allow me to introduce myself.

I'm a man of wealth and taste.
Insert chan meme here about how we should ban students from kindergarten to high school from studying Renaissance art.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Insert chan meme here about how we should ban students from kindergarten to high school from studying Renaissance art.
I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
Old 03-23-2023, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diziet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's to study about it? It's a fancy rock with a wang.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was there lewdness and lascivity at this wholesome show?

There was in Florida.
According to the DeSantis administration's complaint against the operators of the Plaza Live theater in Orlando, the drag show hosted there included "acts of sexual conduct, simulated sexual activity, and lewd, vulgar, and indecent displays" with kids in attendance.

Florida sent undercover officers to the show, and those officers produced a report on what they observed. According to their report, the drag show "A Drag Queen Christmas" did not include "any lewd acts."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You got played by a bunch of retarded Republicans from a trailer trash state.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:41 PM
Banned

Lol they didn't literally expose their cocks so it's fine guys.

Again, stop doing weird sex shit in front of kids. Why is that such an important hill to die on?

"All I did was wear short shorts and gyrate my ass around for a five year old, WHY are so many fuddy-duddy's mad about this??!" -a sane person
Old 03-23-2023, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol they didn't literally expose their cocks so it's fine guys.

Again, stop doing weird sex shit in front of kids. Why is that such an important hill to die on?

"All I did was wear short shorts and gyrate my ass around for a five year old, WHY are so many fuddy-duddy's mad about this??!" -a sane person
what's sexual about short shorts and bikinis?
Old 03-23-2023, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
According to the DeSantis administration's complaint against the operators of the Plaza Live theater in Orlando, the drag show hosted there included "acts of sexual conduct, simulated sexual activity, and lewd, vulgar, and indecent displays" with kids in attendance.

Florida sent undercover officers to the show, and those officers produced a report on what they observed. According to their report, the drag show "A Drag Queen Christmas" did not include "any lewd acts."

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You got played by a bunch of retarded Republicans from a trailer trash state.
Here you go, I'll refrain from embedding the pics.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is that such an important hill to die on?
because they want to fuck kids

gay, drag, trans and pedo all ride in the same car, queer rights fight is ironically alot like anal sex, you can't just go in all at once.

bit by bit they have been working to normalize their perverse lifestyles, from least offensive to most offensive.

first the gays got their rights.

then the drags got their libraries

then the trans got their medicare paid volunteer mutilation

~20 years or so

next pedos are redefined as minor attracted person

MAPs fight for their "rights"

after the MAPs win, nobody cares about who is fucking the sheep

turns out, the sheep are all of you.
Old 03-23-2023, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because they want to fuck kids

gay, drag, trans and pedo all ride in the same car, queer rights fight is ironically alot like anal sex, you can't just go in all at once.

bit by bit they have been working to normalize their perverse lifestyles, from least offensive to most offensive..
Jfc bro learn some empathy people are the way they are and to deny them rights based on something they can’t help is fucked up.

That’s some pussy feelings you can’t deal with apparently and it’s actually your problem not anyone else’s.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Last edited by Skarne; 03-23-2023 at 04:59 PM..
Old 03-23-2023, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

remember when it was about equal marriage rights? slippery slopes and all that. lol.

if republicans pivoted to the center slightly or just got a spokesperson that wasn't radioactive like trump i think they could win in a landslide on just rolling back these "rights"