Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-11-2023, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The actions - discriminatory laws being passed for irrational reasons - that's the bad part.
Invert the redoubt and report back, soldier.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
California has some of the most beautiful geography in the world with every imaginable natural resource in abundance and nobody wants to live there. Way to go dems!

Also gavin newsom looks like the villain from an unreleased robocop sequel
I can tell your age.

California is not a political problem. California is a demographic problem.

Back in 1982 me and six friends rented the top floor of 435 40th st. for 100 bucks each a month, plus utilities.

Google maps it and get on down to that street view! See where Sadre lived when he was younger!

Those savvy to the Bay Area note, that is about 5 blocks from Telegraph, and, [bugle sound] the 40th St. BART station.

A BART Station in the Bay Area = BiS housing.

Today! Not then! We were cheappin it! $600 a month rent! 5 bedrooms in those old huge houses.

The tale of Cali the past 40 years is a population draw/boom that simply will not stop. This almost magnetic pull of the coasts has even swarmed and overwhelmed fucking Seattle!

Back in 1982, if you said you were going to Seattle, the first reaction of everyone was a concerned, "Why?"

SO history, the undiscovered country, has been drowning the entire West Coast in an apparently unrelenting population draw. Add plentiful illegal immigration and you got a hot house.

California is not fucking Utah lol. It's madhouse. Both coasts are these years. I much prefer the Beast Coast baby.

Long Beach CA? Long Beach Long Island NY mutherfucker. Hometown of Billy Crystal. I went to school with Rick fucking Rubin. Same class. Junior high. Fuckin A, right? He woulda been just another of the Jewish kids, given where he lived. Lido Beach.

Those who know, know about Lido beach. There are only two types of people who live in Lido Beach.

---------------------------
Anyhoo. It isn't politics, its massive population growth and the INVENTION OF THE GODDAM PC AND INTRANETS that has eliminated the place this poor loser was kickin it in, Flipper T proudly worn, as I short order cooked at Simon's.

To pay my $100 a month rent. 5 blocks from a BART station.

Is this too complicated to entertain? Cali is all about massive overpopulation of infrastructre/space, and the West Coast does not do "NYC style" life. It does not matter which pparty is in power in Cali. People vastly overestimate what any governmental power can do in a nuclear furnace like the West Coast. And, today, the East Coast too.

You would have to pay me a LOT of money to move back to LI. I mean, a lot.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Here, Long story short. $600 bucks a month rent. Entire top floor.
https://www.redfin.com/CA/Oakland/43.../home/11892984

EDIT: That LISTING IS FOR A ONE BEDROOM APT in that house. Almost 400k. One bedroom.

The entire house valuation would be around 4 million.
Last edited by Sadre Spinegnawer; 08-11-2023 at 04:06 PM..
Old 08-11-2023, 04:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Invert the redoubt and report back, soldier.
Okay I am now fully in favor of using the federal government to ban certain haircuts to compensate for imaginary hypocrisy.

Imagine if they spent as much time researching the correlation between haircuts and violent accidents on Youtube as they did watching Matt Walsh do class war to working class people
Old 08-11-2023, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay I am now fully in favor of using the federal government to ban certain haircuts to compensate for imaginary hypocrisy.

Imagine if they spent as much time researching the correlation between haircuts and violent accidents on Youtube as they did watching Matt Walsh do class war to working class people
If your hair is green, blue or purple, it's safe to assume you're a drain on society. Also safe to assume you hate yourself.
Old 08-11-2023, 04:41 PM
Banned

Quote:

It could happen here. 🤪
Old 08-11-2023, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your hair is green, blue or purple, it's safe to assume you're a drain on society. Also safe to assume you hate yourself.
Not really surprised you have a problem with color. Thankfully your white hood or MAGA hat manages all kinds of uncomfortable situations for you.
Last edited by Botten; 08-11-2023 at 04:54 PM..
Old 08-11-2023, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You pick the parameters. Any sort of lift, a race at any distance, etc

I lift about 1.5-2hrs/day after work and work out a broken up 3-4ish hours on each of my 3 off days in different sessions. I just do my own thing lifting, I don’t do a HIIT or powerlift. When I do cardio it’s usually a 3-5 mile run, cardio hiking, or swimming laps. These I do about 3-4 times/week

This was most recent physique pic, I censored it even further because I was in my boxers and that’s a bit risqué for the forums here, even though in the original I was covering my junk with a shirt in my hand
Looks like you've put in some solid work. Respect. And thanks for the clarification on the censoring because for a split second I was like bro did you send us a censored dick pic lol.

This was my latest from a couple weeks ago (although admittedly the type/placement of my bathroom lighting does amplify tone a bit lol). I'm 178 currently so it seems like you might have like 10-15 pounds on me maybe? If we did body weight stuff we could just factor that in for rep totals.

Only caveat I would say as far as exercises involved is I wouldn't do heavy load barbell squat (have a pars defect in my lower back due to a fractured vertebrae I got in a game several years ago, so my L discs are weaker and if I fuck up form on a heavy barbell squat could fuck my back up worse down there) but other than that I'm prob down for whatever.
Last edited by cd288; 08-11-2023 at 06:23 PM..
Old 08-11-2023, 05:56 PM
Banned

Botten\sadre jesus christ you're allowed to include more than one sentence per paragraph you know. Your posts are like:

Sentence.

Sentence.

Sentence.

Sentence.
Old 08-11-2023, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten\sadre jesus christ you're allowed to include more than one sentence per paragraph you know. Your posts are like:

Sentence.

Sentence.

Sentence.

Sentence.
It

Comes

From

An

Inflated

Ego

They

Think