Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2023, 01:24 AM
Planar Protector

Talking

i know you guys are talking about super important politics or w/e but lmao
Old 03-14-2023, 01:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You tried to joust a mage?

Good instincts but this is a Wendy's.
Old 03-14-2023, 01:32 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You tried to joust a mage?

Good instincts but this is a Wendy's.
It all happened so fast and I am very out of practice!! It was so funny bc once I saw that someone else zoned in I opened up the video software, thinking like, "well maybe..." and then 5 minutes later this happened :P
Old 03-14-2023, 01:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It all happened so fast and I am very out of practice!! It was so funny bc once I saw that someone else zoned in I opened up the video software, thinking like, "well maybe..." and then 5 minutes later this happened :P
Mages are strictly for lowbie ganking? They don't have a very good reputation on blue.

Half decent topic.
Old 03-14-2023, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mages are strictly for lowbie ganking? They don't have a very good reputation on blue.

Half decent topic.
Mages are good at lowbie ganking, but we love and respect them and we understand that they're not strictly limited to any one thing. In this instance, we both wanted cash I think bc this fight was over rights to the sisters camp in lfay.
Old 03-14-2023, 01:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only people here talking about killing anyone are you fringe right maniacs threatening to assault people and foaming at the mouth about how "they" are hiding the truth from us.
In general, I abhor violence taken to the extreme of permanent consequences like murder, but I’d look the other way if a few financiers who gamble with other people’s money had ving rhames get medieval on their asses
Old 03-14-2023, 01:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Mages are good at lowbie ganking, but we love and respect them and we understand that they're not strictly limited to any one thing. In this instance, we both wanted cash I think bc this fight was over rights to the sisters camp in lfay.
Group class balance on pvp is (1) bard and 3 rogues/SKs trying to get the killshot?

Solo 1v1 it's a wizard exploiting zone geometry.

Am I wrong?

Shit that's already more players than red has at the moment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2023, 01:58 AM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Group class balance on pvp is (1) bard and 3 rogues/SKs trying to get the killshot?

Solo 1v1 it's a wizard exploiting zone geometry.

Am I wrong?

Shit that's already more players than red has at the moment. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I were trying to make like a regular pvp friend group, which honestly sounds amazing, I think it would be one bard, one shaman, and then a bunch of melee DPS/harm touch yeah. A ranger or someone with that broken bow. Monks and warriors maybe preferred to rogue.

And yes wizards would like to get up high somewhere with lev that melee can't easily reach.
Old 03-14-2023, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread