Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2023, 12:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk maybe.. could be the internet distorting my perception of the issue. i do think designer babies will fix the crazy parent issue though, if they want a daughter or son they can just tell the doctor that before it involves another human
it wasn't much different with autism/ASD, sure the number spiked once we started recognizing it as a medical condition but to think it's only suddenly a problem is fundamentally wrong, it's always been there, we just never had a classification/medical advancement for it until now. gender dysphoria has always been around in some form, but now we have the means to do something about it
Old 03-01-2023, 12:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nty, star trek: discovery is a horrible show with no plot covered in glittery CGI

my favorite star trek series is Deep Space 9, which among many other things elegantly challenged its viewers to contemplate many notions of gender fluidity and orientation.

look into the character "Jadzia Dax" and you'll understand my meaning. Trill children aren't allowed to be implanted with a symbiont, now I wonder why that could be?

Star Trek has always been a bastion of inclusivity, from its first series in the 60s.

I'll support anything that puts intelligence and reason first.
i won't be baited into debate based on your fanfiction, even if you paint it with star trek concepts
Old 03-01-2023, 12:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nty, star trek: discovery is a horrible show with no plot covered in glittery CGI

my favorite star trek series is Deep Space 9, which among many other things elegantly challenged its viewers to contemplate many notions of gender fluidity and orientation.

look into the character "Jadzia Dax" and you'll understand my meaning. Trill children aren't allowed to be implanted with a symbiont, now I wonder why that could be?

Star Trek has always been a bastion of inclusivity, from its first series in the 60s.

I'll support anything that puts intelligence and reason first.
DS9 is definitely the best Star Trek.

Can we all agree on that?

TOS is for creeps.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gender dysphoria has always been around in some form, but now we have the means to do something about it
Yeah you say that, but once upon a time, "Expert medical professionals" would treat your fever with these

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-01-2023, 12:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TOS is for creeps.
that was back when star trek had good writers. well, not TOS so much.
Old 03-01-2023, 12:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

TOS is for creeps.
Agreed!

season 1 of TNG doesn't need to exist either
Old 03-01-2023, 12:50 AM
Banned

season 1 was the horniest
Old 03-01-2023, 12:52 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
alright, i got a few min before i gotta head out to meet up with an actual living breathing female human.

so say you're a libtard mother. Congratulations! you got knocked up. now some years go by and you feel like your son aged 8 is exhibiting signs of "toxic masculinity" you might feel as tho this is unacceptable in your idea of society. so to counter the effect of these "bad man traits" you'll shove puberty blockers and estrogen shots into your child. Your son's male development now ceases, but doesn't change to female. it stunts what would have otherwise been a healthy boy. This boy will have wild mood swings all the time, genetalia will not form properly, cognitive function is stunted and his chances of being a fertile male go wide out the window.

boy grows up, utterly confused by his conflicting feelings, unable to discern any solid feeling about who he is and what he wants to be. he bounces between partners of all genders, but never feels "at home" with a woman or man. being unable to secure a meaningful relationship, boy spirals into the depths of depression and other mental illness. after years with doctors and therapists, boy jumps off of a bridge.

only because where mother nature knew best all along, you had the ego, audacity and hubris to think you knew better.

now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go fuck a woman, because I was allowed to develop naturally and uninhibited, without purple haired libtard morons using me as a political pawn, or grooming me to be a 15 year old twink boy at their fetish parties.
Utter stupidity.

For one there are a lot of youth that are already committing suicide from others forcing them to be the gender they don't feel they are.

And another thing there are at least two countries I know of that have rampant transgenders. Thailand and the Philippines now tell me that each one of those transgenders fall in to your little morbid fantasy.

I will save you the trouble they definitely don't.

Many Many Many other transgenders function just fine in society. Especially societies that grow and accept them.

Sorry you had to be a moron of a conservative that can't adapt and progress with society. That has to have it one way. His way because he can't possibly fathom that he may one day fall for someone who looks like this because you believe you can tell the difference in gender.

https://steemitimages.com/DQmUZ8fzgX...WFTy/image.png
Old 03-01-2023, 12:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
season 1 was the horniest
lol season 1 of TNG is entirely racist, misogynist or just plain dumb.

it didn't even air on network, it went straight to syndication.

in S01E04: Code of Honor, they offended basically every group of people that they possibly could so much that most of the cast and crew have publicly advocated for its removal from syndication and streaming.

don't even get me started on S01E03: The Naked Now
Old 03-01-2023, 12:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

TOS is for creeps.