Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is just so painful to read. you actually in your heart believe yourself and it just shreds me knowing you exist.
People who only listen to information from 1 side and refuse to listen to the other side are essentially brainwashed. It's the truth and if that upsets you then I hit the target.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theyve been gaslighted for 4 years by the most powerful man in the world. Low IQ + dangerous influence = 2020
Honestly I think it'd be mistake to say only those with low IQ are capable of being deluded.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

yea someone help me understand how all these fraudulent leftie ballots seem to have given the Senate to the republicans
Old 11-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

For example I listened to both Trump and biden news, speeches, etc.
This way I don't say entirely stupid things and can make an informed decision on who I support.

Quote:
yea someone help me understand how all these fraudulent leftie ballots seem to have given the Senate to the republicans
you seem upset about something unrelated to me or what i've said.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2020, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I said it before and I'll say it again, if Trump would have worn a mask and not gotten covid, he would have had this election in the bag. All he had to do was handle this crisis by listening to the healthcare professionals instead of acting the way his proud boys would want him to. He would have destroyed Biden. You're going to argue that the dems would have done everything in their power (including more voter fraud?) to prevent him from being reelected, but the election is so close that he would have easily had the votes had some dems not be swayed by his recklessness. His cult like followers were going to vote for him not matter if he did murder a baby in the street. They weren't going to vote for Biden if he had put on a mask and directed everyone else to. He decided not to listen to every MD in the US except when he got sick and now he might pay for that.
Most intelligent comment in this thread thus far.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

On bright side trump did his job and got 3 Supreme Court justices in which is what lot voted for him in 2016 for. Thanks
Planar Protector

Quote:
No one reads my posts your best bet is to got through and quote them then repost so they are forced to also put you on ignore.
Planar Protector

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On bright side trump did his job and got 3 Supreme Court justices in which is what lot voted for him in 2016 for. Thanks
you mean did what mitch said to do [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-06-2020, 10:15 AM
Planar Protector

I had hope for Trump to turn washington upside down and institute term limits. That was my only hope, now dashed.
Closed Thread