Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2013, 12:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AffEcT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you care about the servers health and you value competition, i dont see why not?
That's the problem right there. half the server in 1 guild. U think they give a fuk about those?
Old 11-15-2013, 12:28 PM
Banned

Red Dawn had 30% of the population in fear last night nsayn

20% to go
Old 11-15-2013, 01:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plus when they're in sleepers they can't be bothered to suddenly port out if another guild is going for dain or tormax or dozekar or west wing or whatever. Even if you were to raid like 12 hours a day in velious you would be hard pressed to kill every single mob. Velious is going to be good for other guilds, variance will kill the ability of the less hardcore guilds to plan ahead of time for raids. Without variance I can tell my guys, "ok raid at 8pm est" with variance who knows and I have to pray enough people log on to the call of a bat phone and beat out the other guild to the mob.

Tl;dr if ur guild sucks ass at mobilizing variance will only make worse your issue
I hate heartbrand, but he is right. Velious' gluttony of raid mobs will allow for the other guilds to catch up.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Problems with raids are real life :/
Old 11-15-2013, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoguePhantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate heartbrand, but he is right. Velious' gluttony of raid mobs will allow for the other guilds to catch up.
I think catching up is a bit too far. Red Dawn or someone will be raiding Tormax while Nihilum loots primals. The percentage gap will remain.

What will change is that more guilds will actually be raiding. In a game about pixels it'll keep more people interested.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:43 PM
Banned

Tormax is harder than 3 of the 4 warders bro

Can do 2 of the warders with 2 grps

Tormax on the other hand gonna take 40 people.
Old 11-15-2013, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellapse35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tormax is harder than 3 of the 4 warders bro

Can do 2 of the warders with 2 grps

Tormax on the other hand gonna take 40 people.
Raid mob difficulty is irrelevant. Are all the VP dragons harder than any other mob in the game?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

It's too early to tell what guild compositions will look like day 1 of Velious. My goal is to build a guild capable of raiding in theory any target. Will we be able to go kill Tormax or Yelinak or Vulak day 1? Maybe. Maybe not. I'm not worried about Nihilum and if they're looting primals while we're killing a "lower" tier target. I'm worried about having fun and keeping people engaged and enjoying logging in. If we have a slower progression to get to the point that we also are looting Primal weps, that doesn't bother me one bit. I don't play to be the "first" person to do something, as long as I can see a tangible vision or goal that will eventually get me to that point. Up to this point, there really has been only Nihilum with that vision, my goal is to provide a second guild with that vision. Whether it takes one month or six months or a year into velious to fully realize it, is immaterial to me, as long as we are progressing towards it, and having fun. HB OUT.
Old 11-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid mob difficulty is irrelevant. Are all the VP dragons harder than any other mob in the game?

yeah they so hard lite cant even train em prefectly fine LOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Banned

Tormax is not a lower tier target LOL

Closed Thread