Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Planar Protector

GA went blue at 4am :surprised pikachu:
Old 11-06-2020, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GA went blue at 4am :surprised pikachu:
Everything is magically turning blue at 4am it seems. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:03 AM
Aviak

Fascinating thread, truly makes me wonder how so many people in America can be so convinced of an alternate reality. I blame the internet, and it's a problem that's only going to get worse in different parts of the world as time goes on.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Whether we are republican or democrat can we agree there are too many poor people on welfare and disability in this country.

My #1 personal reasoning for the disability - Werkers rights is waffled
My #2 personal reason - lots of pollution and inbreeds.
My #3 personal reason - inbreeds
My #4 personal reason - drugs, although more of a symptom then a cause
my #5 personal reason - abusive parents
my #6 personal reason - too many babies

Admit it. America, if she were a person would be disabled. Obese, sick, chronically fatigued, confused, and constantly bipolar and arguing with herself.

I don't care which side solves the problems, but I want them to admit it first with honesty and integrity (not blame the other side or immigrants) and then grow the fuck up and take responsibility for the state OUR country is in.

Because ultimately we are responsible and we haven't been doing the right things to solve the problem the last four years or, like the decade before that.

My solutions:

Put people in homes where they can be monitered and controlled. Take away their privilages and freedoms. They no longer deserve these and should be required to re-earn them. Stop them from making further mistakes. Create a unilateral military dictatorship which requires %200 from every individual in order to be permitted to own land, have children, have guns, run a business, etc.

The experiment failed. Individual people cannot be individually relied on to be responsible regardless of their creed or religion or beliefs or upbringing. It's time to go back to the real old ways.
Last edited by magnetaress; 11-06-2020 at 10:08 AM..
Old 11-06-2020, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything is magically turning blue at 4am it seems. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking there’s voter fraud because your candidate spent months telling his supporters not to vote by mail so now most of the mail in ballots are for the other candidate?

Btw it’s interesting, in Ohio they counted the mail ins first so Biden had a big lead and then slowly Trump came back and won the state. Why aren’t you calling that fraud? The same thing happened there as is happening in all these other states, but oh wait it helped Trump so that’s legit but NOT the other states where it’s not helping Trump?

Used to have a lot of respect for you since you seemed like an intelligent person. Guess not.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fascinating thread, truly makes me wonder how so many people in America can be so convinced of an alternate reality. I blame the internet, and it's a problem that's only going to get worse in different parts of the world as time goes on.
Theyve been gaslighted for 4 years by the most powerful man in the world. Low IQ + dangerous influence = 2020
Old 11-06-2020, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine thinking there’s voter fraud because your candidate spent months telling his supporters not to vote by mail so now most of the mail in ballots are for the other candidate?
You literally just copied and pasted this message

As I told the last person, There were republicans who voted by mail too.
It was a few pages back but it was literally the same msg. Which makes me think people who lean blue are being brainwashed. Especially when they repeat the same lines verbatim. Make sure to tune into your favorite communist news network for more at 11.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

I said it before and I'll say it again, if Trump would have worn a mask and not gotten covid, he would have had this election in the bag. All he had to do was handle this crisis by listening to the healthcare professionals instead of acting the way his proud boys would want him to. He would have destroyed Biden. You're going to argue that the dems would have done everything in their power (including more voter fraud?) to prevent him from being reelected, but the election is so close that he would have easily had the votes had some dems not be swayed by his recklessness. His cult like followers were going to vote for him not matter if he did murder a baby in the street. They weren't going to vote for Biden if he had put on a mask and directed everyone else to. He decided not to listen to every MD in the US except when he got sick and now he might pay for that.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which makes me think people who lean blue are being brainwashed.
this is just so painful to read. you actually in your heart believe yourself and it just shreds me knowing you exist.
Old 11-06-2020, 10:10 AM
Planar Protector

If voter fraud and manipulation were really real.

U would think the dems would have removed mitch.

that poor guy is super sick. send him some prayers plz

----

the worst this country faces is voter suppression and it happens in both democrat and republican jurisdictions through gerrymandering and hanging chads

----

a few hanging chads this election isn't enough to make me rebel any more than I already am and if you were familiar with my creed you would know I don't stand for either party.
Closed Thread