Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2023, 03:45 AM
Planar Protector

You funny. Uneducatable.
You cunts aint sendin no one in anywhere. You paralysed to inaction by your failure to agree on anything if it means agreeing with the ones you need to "own".
You cunts aint doin nuffin of any consequence anytime soon.
Unless you count "descend into anarchy" as something.
Old 02-26-2023, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Quotes Donald Trump as saying, “I’ll tell you the funniest thing. I’ll go backstage before a Miss Teen USA show, and everyone’s getting dressed and ready and everything and no men are anywhere. … You know, I’m inspecting. The girls (14-16) are standing there with no clothes on.”

A Facebook post misquotes remarks President Donald Trump made about going backstage at Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants, where the contestants are over age 18, to make it sound like he admitted to walking into the dressing room at a Miss Teen USA pageant.

This isn’t what Trump said. It’s an alteration of comments Trump made during a 2005 interview with radio personality Howard Stern regarding Miss Universe and Miss USA pageants. In the exchange, Stern asks Trump if, in the years he owned Miss Universe and Miss USA, there were times he had sex with the contestants, all of whom are over age 18.

We rate this claim False.
Leave it to Elizondo to pull out of context what he wants to read.
Whether he had sex with contestants on his Miss USA pageants wasn't remotely brought up in the last three pages before this.

Quote:
In 2002, owner Donald Trump brokered a new deal with NBC, giving them half-ownership of the Miss USA, Miss Universe, and Miss Teen USA and moving them to NBC on an initial five-year contract. The pageants were first shown on NBC in 2003.

Miss Teen USA contestants must be at least 14 and under 19 years of age before January 1st in the year they hope to compete in the Miss Teen USA pageant.
Yes, according to pageant contestants Trump would WALK through Miss Teen dressing rooms.

Elizondo you are sick groomer for still supporting Trump.

Worse your latest Qanon insect obsession proves how much an alt right extremist you are.

Eww world order: How the right-wing became obsessed with eating bugs

Now answer the questions Elizondo.

If nominated for the Republican nominee you going to vote for the Pedo Groomer Donald Trump for 2024?
Old 02-26-2023, 12:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Leave it to Elizondo to pull out of context what he wants to read.
Whether he had sex with contestants on his Miss USA pageants wasn't remotely brought up in the last three pages before this.

Yes, according to pageant contestants Trump would WALK through Miss Teen dressing rooms.

Elizondo you are sick groomer for still supporting Trump.

Worse your latest Qanon insect obsession proves how much an alt right extremist you are.

Eww world order: How the right-wing became obsessed with eating bugs

Now answer the questions Elizondo.

If nominated for the Republican nominee you going to vote for the Pedo Groomer Donald Trump for 2024?
Bug Eating Botten tried to push a false narrative that was debunked by his own link that he sourced

Comedy ensues
Old 02-26-2023, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They’ve admitted they have grievance. It means they look to the past and have no vision for the future. That’s when you’re no longer fit to wear the purple. Why do you think the Italians had no emperors after Claudius II until Majorian? It’s time for the Primacy of the East
What is his cow-eating policy? My suspicions run deep.

The meanies website called him a Dalit.
Old 02-26-2023, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bug Eating Botten tried to push a false narrative that was debunked by his own link that he sourced

Comedy ensues
I honestly wouldn't worry about the bugs so much dude, most people are going to die from Spam exposure. I look forward to chuckling about it with my dog as we share a can of Purnia together.
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 02-26-2023, 01:01 PM
Banned

The bugs will be the only affordable protein source that isn't a plant. Right wingers who are too squeamish to eat the bugs, despite the fact that anyone who has eaten a salad has eaten bugs, can simply become vegans. Or become rich, by pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps, so that they can afford the chicken tendies they are used to
Old 02-26-2023, 01:07 PM
Planar Protector

there is a 0% chance we even get to that point. people will start doing cookouts with human flesh before eating bugs. thinking there is any kind of peaceful transition requires throwing everything known about human nature out the nearest window.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:10 PM
Banned

Westerners thought lobsters were food for poor people not all that long ago, and there's millions of people that already eat bugs. I said nothing about a peaceful transition so I dunno where you got that impression.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Westerners thought lobsters were food for poor people not all that long ago, and there's millions of people that already eat bugs. I said nothing about a peaceful transition so I dunno where you got that impression.
sorry, i mistook the words "Affordable" and "Rich" to imply some form of order. protip there won't be.
Old 02-26-2023, 01:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is a 0% chance we even get to that point. people will start doing cookouts with human flesh before eating bugs. thinking there is any kind of peaceful transition requires throwing everything known about human nature out the nearest window.
Any oldheads remember the song 'Eat Human Flesh' from either VHEMT or the Church of Euthanasia?

I'd like to listen to it again and recalculate where we're at now.
Closed Thread