Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2023, 01:12 AM
Banned

But yea there’s no denying that the right does tend to mass murder for political/extremist reasons more than the left, and 2022 was bad

We had that Dylan dude that shot up the church and who’s the other guy, shot up a black community shopping center. I don’t think the dude targeted Hispanics at wal mart in 2022 but maybe

And they are correct as well that Islamic extremism attacks has def decreased

Nothing wrong with pointing out stats

The only leftist-seeming extremist attack that I can recall was that terrible rapper who ran over a bunch of people. He was pretty batshit crazy but had posted some anti-white stuff online if I recall
Last edited by unsunghero; 02-24-2023 at 01:17 AM..
Old 02-24-2023, 07:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Axios lul

Man, I didn't know gang violence was far right.

We're finally winning over Chicago voters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-24-2023, 07:21 AM
Planar Protector

>China calls for a ceasefire in Ukraine, attempting to play the role of mediator days after saying its ties with Russia are 'solid as a mountain'

fuckin cowards, i say we first strike both of them now. for talkin shit in the first place.
Old 02-24-2023, 07:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But yea there’s no denying that the right does tend to mass murder for political/extremist reasons more than the left, and 2022 was bad

We had that Dylan dude that shot up the church and who’s the other guy, shot up a black community shopping center. I don’t think the dude targeted Hispanics at wal mart in 2022 but maybe

And they are correct as well that Islamic extremism attacks has def decreased

Nothing wrong with pointing out stats

The only leftist-seeming extremist attack that I can recall was that terrible rapper who ran over a bunch of people. He was pretty batshit crazy but had posted some anti-white stuff online if I recall
Bro, you're discussing things in good faith. You work within a system of rules and laws and you use reason and logic to guide your decisions.

The people you're talking to on here, the Leftists, they do not. They only work terms of power. They lie, cheat, steal, squirm in order to gain more power.

They don't adhere to tradition, laws, rules, reason, or logic.

They have no intention of playing fair or even coexisting with people like us.

Save yourself the headache and energy. These retards do not listen to reason and logic. You're talking to an ideological brick wall. I'm not being pessimistic, that's just reality.

These people want you broke, dead, and gone. They want your family obliterated. They want to destroy everything you represent and hold dear.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Axios lul

We're finally winning over Chicago voters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normally the FBI determines a mass shooting as 3 or more victims but this article is an example of an organization deciding what picture it wants to paint and then changing the data variables to fit that desired outcome

So they use the parameters of “ideology driven” mass murder, and poof, you eliminate all gang activity from your study. Since gangs have no ideology, they don’t fit the criteria

It’s similar to how if you want to paint Muslim Extremism in a rosy light, present a study of all Muslim extremist attacks but set your beginning variable to AFTER 9/11, confine the search to the USA only, and poof! You just made Muslim extremists look like mother Theresa, very few casualties. Change your parameters to before 9/11 OR change your search to EU only, and holy shit, we have an entirely different picture

I’m aware of all this. But you’re right I still do try to discuss in good faith. If they want to only look at ideology-based mass murder, I’m willing to look at that with them
Old 02-24-2023, 09:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s similar to how if you want to paint Muslim Extremism in a rosy light, present a study of all Muslim extremist attacks but set your beginning variable to AFTER 9/11, confine the search to the USA only, and poof! You just made Muslim extremists look like mother Theresa, very few casualties. Change your parameters to before 9/11 OR change your search to EU only, and holy shit, we have an entirely different picture

I’m aware of all this. But you’re right I still do try to discuss in good faith. If they want to only look at ideology-based mass murder, I’m willing to look at that with them
And those 'studies' like to start at September 12th, 2001.

Like motherfucker, we all know you're skewing the numbers.

It's all white noise. And it's all dishonest.

The FBI recently opened up their criteria of what they consider a hate crime now too. It used to be only logged if the crime came with a conviction.

Now they record data even if a 'hate crime' has only been reported and they opened up more organizations to report 'hate crimes'.

One of the largest scam issues that have come out recently is people faking hate crimes and using crowd funding websites to fleece people.

No one EVER talks about them, but there are reliably caught every week. 1 or 2 major cases each week of people doing it.
Old 02-24-2023, 09:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Axios lul

A mass shooting is a crime in which an attacker kills or injures multiple individuals simultaneously using a firearm. There is a lack of consensus on what constitutes a mass shooting, but most definitions include a minimum of three or four victims of gun violence, not including the shooter, in a short period. Definitions of mass shootings exclude warfare and sometimes exclude instances of gang violence, armed robberies, and familicides.

Sorry you were wrong. Whomp Whomp
Old 02-24-2023, 09:59 AM
Planar Protector

Good Stuff! Good Stuff!

Colorado Democrats unveil their proposed expansion of the state's red flag gun law

Quote:
In past success: Colorado’s red flag law was passed by Democrats along party lines in 2019.

This new law focuses on:
*Raise the age to purchase or possess a shotgun or rifle to 21, matching the current law for handguns. There would be exceptions for members of the military, police, hunters and people younger than 21 who are under the supervision of someone who is older.

*Make it easier to sue gun manufacturers and sellers <- this is crucial the to reducing guns.

*Impose a three-day waiting period between when someone purchases a gun and can take possession of the weapon
Meanwhile republicans are like:
"Why won’t these democrats think about the constitutional rights of parents who fail to secure their fire arms and let their kids bring a gun to school. Why should those law abiding parents be punished for their kids supposed crime?"

--
Old 02-24-2023, 10:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
And those 'studies' like to start at September 12th, 2001.

Like motherfucker, we all know you're skewing the numbers.

It's all white noise. And it's all dishonest.

The FBI recently opened up their criteria of what they consider a hate crime now too. It used to be only logged if the crime came with a conviction.

Now they record data even if a 'hate crime' has only been reported and they opened up more organizations to report 'hate crimes'.

One of the largest scam issues that have come out recently is people faking hate crimes and using crowd funding websites to fleece people.

No one EVER talks about them, but there are reliably caught every week. 1 or 2 major cases each week of people doing it.
We’ve heard of some like Jussie Smollete. It’s fraud, and while it’s on the rise due to the demand for hate crimes exceeding the supply of hate crimes, coming up with a fake one is still illegal. I think anyway, if not in criminal court then civil due to people being defrauded out of their donation money
Old 02-24-2023, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good Stuff! Good Stuff!

Colorado Democrats unveil their proposed expansion of the state's red flag gun law

Meanwhile republicans are like:
"Why won’t these democrats think about the constitutional rights of parents who fail to secure their fire arms and let their kids bring a gun to school. Why should those law abiding parents be punished for their kids supposed crime?"

--
From the article:

- I personally have no problem with 21 requirement to buy any firearm. Young people are stupider and more depressed than ever these days

- I also have no problem with even longer than a 3 day waiting period to buy a gun

- Being able to sue gun manufacturers is ridiculous though IMO. That’s like suing McDonalds for making you fat

And in regards to healthcare workers being able to take away gun rights, that already exists in some form in my state, except for us it’s usually mental healthcare workers. If someone gets 51/50 committed to a psych hospital due to being a danger to themselves and/or others, and there they appear to have acute mental health symptoms (usually psychosis, depression doesn’t tend to qualify), then there will be a trial in mental health court for 1yr mandatory court ordered treatment, and part of the stipulation is the person is unable to legally purchase or own a firearm for that 1yr period

I personally have temporarily removed the gun rights of hundreds of psychotic people at this point workin in the field as long as I have
Closed Thread