Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2023, 11:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right but its pretty damning if you think about his marriage to jada. she's fucked in the head, rumors for decades that she was an underage ho for tupac, and all that business with their kids

the more you look into anything the "elite" class does, the more you realize that every. single. one. of them is dirty
For sure, I'd wager it is that Will Smith at least based on the nature of the other names.

I just hope Matt Berry isn't a creep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m just glad uncle Phil wasn’t mentioned
neither was Carlton!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was my black dad while growing up
Roseanne was my tv momma. Her most recent special was bad imo. There’s 1 person I do believe was cancelled unjustly and now she’s just memeing live.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 11:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For sure, I'd wager it is that Will Smith at least based on the nature of the other names.

I just hope Matt Berry isn't a creep.
I'm starting to believe that all of "big industry" entertainment business etc all operate like the catholic church, in order to keep their secrets and protect themselves, they only do business with people who share their dirty secrets.

the rest of the world never knows, or looks the other way because of the power they hold.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roseanne was my tv momma. Her most recent special was bad imo. There’s 1 person I do believe was cancelled unjustly and now she’s just memeing live.
Alright alirght alright alright! This guy just cant stop making america great again!
Old 02-22-2023, 11:15 PM
Banned

I bet Jeffrey Epstein's operation went like this:

Jeff: "Hey, wanna go to a party?"

Celebrity: "Sure! Sounds fun!"

Jeff: "Cool, hop on this plane."

3 hours later

Jeff: "Hey, wanna fuck this young girl?"

Celebrity: "Uhhhh no?"

Jeff: "Too bad. Pay me $1 million or I give the media these photos of you drugged and undressed with these children."

Celebrity: "What photos of me drugg-*passes out*

Or something like that.

Or maybe 90% of the Celebrities were like "Yeah, I'll fuck that kid - no problem."
Old 02-22-2023, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encroaching Death [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet Jeffrey Epstein's operation went like this:

Jeff: "Hey, wanna go to a party?"

Celebrity: "Sure! Sounds fun!"

Jeff: "Cool, hop on this plane."

3 hours later

Jeff: "Hey, wanna fuck this young girl?"

Celebrity: "Uhhhh no?"

Jeff: "Too bad. Pay me $1 million or I give the media these photos of you drugged and undressed with these children."

Celebrity: "What photos of me drugg-*passes out*

Or something like that.

Or maybe 90% of the Celebrities were like "Yeah, I'll fuck that kid - no problem."
there is some truth here, among the circles of the super wealthy, money has no value. These people trade in secrets, favors and blackmail.

If you're operating outside the law, no court will honor a contract, so to guarantee compliance from people, you have to be able to compromise them.

i'll pick 2 guys say bill gates and jeff bezos, if they wanted to strike a shady deal between themselves, they would pay each other with real money for the optics, but behind the scenes an exchange of information or "dirt" will occur.

this is the guarantee that each will hold their end of the bargain.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jobaber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alright alirght alright alright! This guy just cant stop making america great again!
If making america great again means expanding democratic processes, rescinding gerrymandering, taking money out of politics and things like that, yeah that’d be great.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 02-22-2023, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there is some truth here, among the circles of the super wealthy, money has no value. These people trade in secrets, favors and blackmail.
One of the theories is that it was a sanctioned CIA blackmail op because Epstein has ties to US intel and Gislaine has connections with UK and Israeli intel.
Old 02-22-2023, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

imagine just now or recently?... figuring out how the Epstein thing worked. it was pretty obvious and by no means a new thing