Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 11:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome, named after a company whose employees murdered Afghan and Iraqi civilians for fun. I'd be proud to own that pistol, and hold it in my left had while I beat off to pictures of mutilated raghead women. It's awesome, bros!
Who are you in game? So I can avoid you like everyone should. You're a fucking idiot. It doesn't matter what the gun is named after, let me clue you in about what is important though:

Specifications and features:
SIG Sauer P226 Blackwater Tactical full-size semi-automatic handgun
9mm caliber
4.4" barrel
20 round capacity (4 magazines included)

Trigger safety
Single/double-action
Short Reset Trigger
10 lbs. trigger pull double-action
4.4 lbs. trigger pull single-action
Black, hard-anodized lightweight alloy Beavertail frame
Stainless steel slide with black Nitron finish
Custom Blackwater Magwell grips
TruGlo trititum fiber optic front sight
SIGLite rear night sight

Blackwater logo on the top of slide
Integral Picatinny rail
Front cocking serrations
7.7" overall length
5.5" tall
1.5" wide
6.3" sight radius
34 oz. unloaded

The Sig Sauer P226 is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. Designed as Sig's entrant in the military trials to replace the 1911, today the P226 is in use by the U.S. Navy Seals, Federal agents, and numerous law enforcement agencies including the Texas Rangers, Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Michigan State Police to name a few. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this full size pistol easy to handle. Available in either 9mm, .357 Sig or .40 S&W, its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Sarnak

I wish I never sold my 226 I was late on child support. I had the navy edition. Most accurate semi auto pistol I ever had. Great gun.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

One complaint was no safety, not a good gun for new shooters.
Old 07-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Yea man I saw your navy 226 in your photo earlier, nice collection for sure. The no safety thing is kinda strange, not too many guns are without them. I'd love to snag a surefire picatinny light, but those damn things are like $300-400, any suggestions?

I'm too lazy to drag all my guns out, that's just my nightstand gun and it was close enough to take a picture of heh.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Mosin Nagant, pretty good probability that it saw combat/killed Nazis as the Russians had a weapon shortage for the majority of WW2. Kindof a shitty picture, took it with my phone, couldn't get the full rifle in frame as its about 4 feet long.
[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 07-24-2012, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

Jesus Christ, no idea why its so big by default, can't edit posts on this forum for some retarded reason as well so heres a better pic:

[XX Rogue] Hailto (Half-Elf)
Red:
[21 Wizard] Hailto (Dark-Elf)
Old 07-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Aviak

Default F Glocks

Buy 'Merican

back-up
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2223.jpg (94.1 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2228.jpg (92.0 KB, 62 views)
Old 07-24-2012, 06:04 AM
Large Rat

Elfquest 2012: The End Times. Ain't no illuminati taking my freedom boom stick.
Old 07-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfeet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who are you in game? So I can avoid you like everyone should. You're a fucking idiot. It doesn't matter what the gun is named after, let me clue you in about what is important though:

Specifications and features:
SIG Sauer P226 Blackwater Tactical full-size semi-automatic handgun
9mm caliber
4.4" barrel
20 round capacity (4 magazines included)

Trigger safety
Single/double-action
Short Reset Trigger
10 lbs. trigger pull double-action
4.4 lbs. trigger pull single-action
Black, hard-anodized lightweight alloy Beavertail frame
Stainless steel slide with black Nitron finish
Custom Blackwater Magwell grips
TruGlo trititum fiber optic front sight
SIGLite rear night sight

Blackwater logo on the top of slide
Integral Picatinny rail
Front cocking serrations
7.7" overall length
5.5" tall
1.5" wide
6.3" sight radius
34 oz. unloaded

The Sig Sauer P226 is the pistol that set the standard by which all other combat handguns are measured. Designed as Sig's entrant in the military trials to replace the 1911, today the P226 is in use by the U.S. Navy Seals, Federal agents, and numerous law enforcement agencies including the Texas Rangers, Ohio State Highway Patrol and the Michigan State Police to name a few. The exceptional ergonomics and balance make this full size pistol easy to handle. Available in either 9mm, .357 Sig or .40 S&W, its longer barrel yields better ballistic performance and accuracy.
Very, very important. Those specs are what keeps me feeling like a total pussy when I'm out in the big, bad dangerous world. Like Autotune said, some insane sodomite might dong my dookey hole, must be prepared to "Stand My Ground!" And it's used by Blackwater! Makes me feel like a total badass! Read the description I copied and pasted from Sig's website!
Old 07-24-2012, 12:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodeanicus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very, very important. Those specs are what keeps me feeling like a total pussy when I'm out in the big, bad dangerous world. Like Autotune said, some insane sodomite might dong my dookey hole, must be prepared to "Stand My Ground!" And it's used by Blackwater! Makes me feel like a total badass! Read the description I copied and pasted from Sig's website!
alright dude we get it. You dont need a gun to defend yourself or your wife. Nobody is looking to use the gun they conceal carry. They carry (myself included) the gun incase they are caught in a shit storm like the movie theater issue. They dont want to leave it up to chance that they can "get there loved ones to safety". Front page of yahoo today.
http://gma.yahoo.com/women-survived-...opstories.html

Do you think for a moment he thought it would happen to him? Do you think for a moment he didnt wish he had a weapon to fight back? You have to use reasoning... having a gun on your isnt all that bad of an idea. I carry a beretta 9mm on me. It is small enough to just throw it in my pocket when i leave the house. It feels like i have a wallet in my pocket. Most of the time I forget its there. I really hope i never ever have to use it. I wont leave it up to chance - I carry brew.
Closed Thread