Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2015, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol loser

nizzar rmtd guild loot and got banned 3 times for doing so

tune is also banned, don't believe his "busy" comments 8)

ur welcome, now work on your speech impediment
meanwhile this retti guy was guilded with tune and nizzar and did not once speak up against the regime he took part of, a true nutswinger and essentially the dirtiest of people, we should all join together and make sure these toxic fucks quit the box for good, they stand for nothing
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Aren't you one of the people who have actively done the same thing for Lite/Azrael?
Old 01-09-2015, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren't you one of the people who have actively done the same thing for Lite/Azrael?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile this Kergan guy was guilded with tune and nizzar and did not once speak up against the regime he took part of, a true nutswinger and essentially the dirtiest of people, we should all join together and make sure these toxic fucks quit the box for good, they stand for nothing
FTFY Smedy
Old 01-09-2015, 01:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
meanwhile this retti guy was guilded with tune and nizzar and did not once speak up against the regime he took part of, a true nutswinger and essentially the dirtiest of people, we should all join together and make sure these toxic fucks quit the box for good, they stand for nothing
how can i not speak up against them if i spoke up against them and got them banned?

im sorry that I gave you clarity and made you realize that you spent your entire life from 1999 - 2015 playing live everquest > emulated everquest

must be a shitty realization
Old 01-09-2015, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikrib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY Smedy
Old 01-09-2015, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not guilded with Lite/or in Azrael, I have no clue what you are talking about.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
If you want someone run off the box your best bet is to convince Colgate. No one else is going to deliver.

Best thing you can do to get closer to Colgate is join Holocaust.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want someone run off the box your best bet is to convince Colgate. No one else is going to deliver.

Best thing you can do to get closer to Colgate is join Holocaust.
Another wild nutswinger appears out of the mist.

Seriously
Smedy couldn't get into Holocust if he tried. I think hes on the naughty list.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Dunno why people respond to Pikrib posts
Old 01-09-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah, the Duke will make his glorious return upon the frozen earth of Velious. Those he deems loyal will have their DKP in this life or the next.

Closed Thread