Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 01:49 PM
Banned

Djarn Ring can be priceless to a melee wearing a fungi with low starting AGI.

If people who say regen is over rated would play on a pvp server just a tad with and without a fungi, they'd change their mind.
Old 07-20-2011, 03:39 PM
Orc

Amen to that, for the last several years of life of VZ, not a single melee was created without a fungi tunic. If you didn't have one on your account when creating a melee you would get an error:

"You are attempting to create a melee class (class) and we have been unable to find a fungi tunic on your account:"

(proceeded by the following buttons)

"Will be borrowing from a friend"
"Will purchase one"
"Could only afford Ikky BP"
"Oops, please cancel character creation"
Old 07-20-2011, 04:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Amen to that, for the last several years of life of VZ, not a single melee was created without a fungi tunic. If you didn't have one on your account when creating a melee you would get an error:

"You are attempting to create a melee class (class) and we have been unable to find a fungi tunic on your account:"

(proceeded by the following buttons)

"Will be borrowing from a friend"
"Will purchase one"
"Could only afford Ikky BP"
"Oops, please cancel character creation"
Good try
Old 07-20-2011, 04:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrison [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol...

and my vote is for Necklace of Superiority
How is putting all your stats a tiny bit higher superior? Its more like mediocrity.
Old 07-20-2011, 04:59 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In my personal opion a few things come to mind.

First JBB
Stopped here but i am sure the rest of your points were equally as stupid.
Old 07-20-2011, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by baub [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stopped here but i am sure the rest of your points were equally as stupid.
let me help you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by visage [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And for the record (edited in) I hate the item " Fungi Tunic", regen is so overated in this game its laughable , may help with downtime hp , but damn for the amount of money for this item
Old 07-20-2011, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On this server I would say AoN.

I had one back on TZ and it had several benefits there:
1. Skeletal Illusion made it tougher to spot my wizard in mass pvp.
2. Skeletal Illusion, I believe actually decreased my high elf hit box size.
3. Instant cast buff, which I guess is still a benefit on this server.
4. Clicking it would instantly bring you to a complete stop you if you were on a horse. I had the horse from Emp in Ssra, it was badass to be able to come out of high warp on that mother and instantly start a nuke. Was pretty sweet in that regard for pvp and quadding/kiting.

3 could be a benefit on this server with dispelling mobs and 4 may be if they make the decision to go to Luclin.

Currently not worth the ludicrious price it goes for here. Though, skele illusion is cool.
AoN was one of the most sought after pvp items. The ability to make yourself hard to target and have players not be able easily distinguish your class was a huge advantage. It also took up a spell slot and could be used to block dispells.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:32 PM
Fire Giant

Mosscovered Twig. Same with Efreeti Standard. Rumor has it TMO got a Efreeti Standard like last week and tried to claim it as a server first. Sorry faggots, but Emil of IB got the first one summer 2010 when we dominated sky.
Old 07-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mosscovered Twig. Same with Efreeti Standard. Rumor has it TMO got a Efreeti Standard like last week and tried to claim it as a server first. Sorry faggots, but Emil of IB got the first one summer 2010 when we dominated sky.
I find it hard to believe TMO tried claiming that server first, considering Aadill got one in October or so, and he's in that guild. Unless there was some kind of miscommunication...
Old 07-20-2011, 11:47 PM
Planar Protector

Who the hell is keeping track of a quest item? No one ever claimed server first on it as far as I know. I even searched on the boards and I see NOTHING related to the Efreeti Standard other than a wet dream of people who didn't see the parses, so no there wasn't a miscommunication there just wasn't any communication [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I wasn't there for that raid if that was indeed brought into question but I don't see anything on the forums and that's what matters.)

Also: lol @ mosscovered twig hope it was worth it.
Closed Thread