Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 01-13-2023, 08:51 PM
Planar Protector

Also it's not about you gugg. That's advice I give everyone.

Sorry that you're still sad about your breakup with Paisley.

Maybe treat women better?
Old 01-13-2023, 09:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe treat women better?
Your spidey sense tingling again?

You should contribute to Wikipedia with that ability.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

I just want you to be happy. Fulfilled. Self actualized. And feel safe and secure without having to hurt anyone including your self.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your spidey sense tingling again?

You should contribute to Wikipedia with that ability.
Mazeltov
Old 01-13-2023, 09:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want you to be happy. Fulfilled. Self actualized. And feel safe and secure without having to hurt anyone including your self.
Image: magnetaress predicts the future on behalf of mankind...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
I see humans being herded like cattle and being microchipped, widespread famine,, super volcanos, mega tsunamis, meteors crashing down to earth, flying saucers, alien invasions, and the one they call the antichrist...and...I see Commander Data too, he's standing next to Mickey Mouse. Now go, and treat women better, I wish you happiness, I wish you could fly, I wish you could be 10 feet tall, pray for these things, and go to church, stand in front of that statue of the man being tortured to death and beg him to save you. While you're doing all that I'll pretend it's 1999 and continue to help people in need. I wish everybody joy. I wish, I wish, I wish....but watch out for the aliens!
Old 01-13-2023, 09:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
I don't need you to want things for me, I'm capable of doing that myself and I'm better qualified at it than you.

I'll let you know if/when me wanting something has a positive effect.
Old 01-13-2023, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Actually. I think the aliens are cool. I just want to join the space force on the side of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Nephilim.

Also only the catholics really get deep into the torture fetish thing. You could just start with the Hebrew Bible and skip all of that too.

So. In the end. I agree. And just because things are going to get bad. Doesn't mean you can't find peace. Liberation. Enlightenment. The key to ending suffering isn't to become attached to the suffering and fight it and be bound to the wheel of suffering.

It's to step off of the wheel. And to become at peace with the suffering that is there. And will always be. Sometimes avoidance becomes a need which doesn't serve a purpose or Actually stop any suffering.

I sincerely hope you find peace.

Also wonkie. I feel like you've inappropriately used the word mazeltov. It's more an exhaultaion than an exortation as far as I understand.

G-d bless. G-d speed. Be at peace. Find joy. Be Enlightened. May you experience compassion and fulfillment.
Old 01-13-2023, 10:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Actually. I think the aliens are cool. I just want to join the space force on the side of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and the Nephilim.

Also only the catholics really get deep into the torture fetish thing. You could just start with the Hebrew Bible and skip all of that too.

So. In the end. I agree. And just because things are going to get bad. Doesn't mean you can't find peace. Liberation. Enlightenment. The key to ending suffering isn't to become attached to the suffering and fight it and be bound to the wheel of suffering.

It's to step off of the wheel. And to become at peace with the suffering that is there. And will always be. Sometimes avoidance becomes a need which doesn't serve a purpose or Actually stop any suffering.

Also wonkie. I feel like you've inappropriately used the word mazeltov. It's more an exhaultaion than an exortation as far as I understand.

G-d bless. G-d speed. Be at peace. Find joy. Be Enlightened. May you experience compassion and fulfillment.
Nah my taunt skill is maxed just like my vaxxes 🤗
Old 01-13-2023, 10:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah my taunt skill is maxed just like my vaxxes 🤗
🤗
Old 01-13-2023, 10:15 PM
Banned

Quote:

Talk is cheap. Anybody can say what you're saying. Your words are nothinburgers.

You're probably a script programmed to say things at certain intervals.

So I'm talking to a brick wall.