Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-27-2021, 09:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As a normal adult(which doesn't apply to most of this population)the older you get the more responsibility you accrue, thus the less free time you have to do whatever you want, in this case video games. People sometimes get "skill" confused with experienced gained through repetition. I don't know what 35+ year old has copious amount of time to play video games anymore, now this is under the assumption you have a partner, children or any level of responsibility other than living in your moms basement drinking mountain dew.
It's been the opposite for me. The older I get the more free time I have for hobbies... obviously I don't have kids, so experiences may vary. For a single person though, life slows down a lot in your 30s ... thats when I started getting a lot more hobbies.
Old 04-27-2021, 09:28 AM
Kobold

Nods, I merely speaking in terms of general statistics, you are the exception to the general rules, smart man! stay single! no kids!
Old 04-27-2021, 10:18 AM
Sarnak

Dump those casuals and get better friends.

I'm 34 and still dominating.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:27 AM
Sarnak

You have pros who are now in their mid, approaching late, 30's like Moon and Infiltration who, while maybe not at the peak of what they once were, can still compete at the highest of levels (i.e. the top 0.0000000001% or whatever of all players).

So when I see other people in their 30's complaining that they suck at video games now because of their age, I can't help but feel they're unjustly scapegoating. You're probably just a casual now because you have a job in addition to a lame ass family so of course you suck at video games now.

But maybe in some years the decline hits me too and I eat my words.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:38 AM
Banned

competing in this game means being able to hold ur shits for 12 hrs.
Old 04-27-2021, 01:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nods, I merely speaking in terms of general statistics, you are the exception to the general rules, smart man! stay single! no kids!
Oh F that man! I'm in a great guild with some really cool peeps but will take my family over any guildies everytime.
Old 04-27-2021, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I miss my kids...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 04-27-2021, 02:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
competing in this game means being able to hold ur shits for 12 hrs.
That’s one of the hardest parts about playing a Cleric. DPS go AFK all the time. If I go AFK even once the group will wipe.

Mechanically Cleric is super easy to play in a lot of situations. I’ve had really good groups where I barely pay attention. Not always the case, but compared to Shaman the grouping experience as a Cleric feels super slow and chill most of the time.... but you can never go AFK.
Old 04-27-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That’s one of the hardest parts about playing a Cleric. DPS go AFK all the time. If I go AFK even once the group will wipe.

Mechanically Cleric is super easy to play in a lot of situations. I’ve had really good groups where I barely pay attention. Not always the case, but compared to Shaman the grouping experience as a Cleric feels super slow and chill most of the time.... but you can never go AFK.
been there done that got 4 clerics to max lvl in kunark

dunno what to do i get cold feet when i ding 52 on cleric now
Old 04-27-2021, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
been there done that got 4 clerics to max lvl in kunark

dunno what to do i get cold feet when i ding 52 on cleric now
you going to play on Mischief, fam
Closed Thread