Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2011, 05:25 PM
Fire Giant

Sup jerrin.

Well classic wont have any pre nerf cos at least not till kunark.

RZ was a range of 8, +-4
Old 05-20-2011, 05:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tonomar, a Celeb only because he runs his mouth like Tink.
Salty, a Celeb only because he was the biggest failure of a guild leader the boxes have ever seen. Lol, Fishbait.
Old 05-20-2011, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Brews, not going to lie. I'm quite sad today. Not only does the president of the US for the first time in history turn his back on Israel I learn... but Lasher is shit talking me. That hurts. Never saw that coming. I want to be your friend Lasher. I would like to add that I forgive you...just throwing that out there.

Cancerface remember that it was I that pointed out those small hands of Gnar's. Everyone always saw those tiny things. But no one had the balls to just come out and say--- The bully with the small dick.

And lastly some great player said that I was a stand up guy. Not just any player but an actual good player (except lasher he goods too...don't hate)

I AM WHO HE SAID I AM BREWS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Last edited by Rushmore; 05-20-2011 at 06:21 PM..
Old 05-20-2011, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

wut
Old 05-20-2011, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushmore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I AM WHO HE SAID I AM HEBREWS!
fixt
Old 05-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Wont you ascend to heaven tomorrow while the rest of us are stuck on earth?
Old 05-20-2011, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

I am not unmindful that some of you have come here out of all day trials and tribulations from past boxes. Some of you have come fresh from old games and Blue boxes. Some of you have come from areas where your quest for a new box left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by the winds of these dinosaurs. You have been the veterans of creative suffering. Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive.

Go back to WOW, go back to Blue99, go back to Altergate, pray for a day of Red99. Go back to not knowing that somehow this situation can and will be changed.

I have a dream that one day there will be a box. And in that dream like once before God looked at the earth and said. With my most perfect creation dinosaurs can be no more. And the dinosaur became extinct.

RED99 is coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 05-20-2011, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

Creepy
Old 05-20-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RZ was a range of 8, +-4
Garbage rule set. What other game on the planet lets members of the opposing team come stand next to you while being invulnerable?
Old 05-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wehrmacht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Garbage rule set. What other game on the planet lets members of the opposing team come stand next to you while being invulnerable?
RZ didnt have teams. There was no enemy team to be invuln to. Only ruleset server that allowed enemy teams to be invuln next to you was Vallon and Tallon but you had to be +-8 lvls
Closed Thread