Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

The hilarity that is the misconception of mages soloing everything is a hoot as well.
O rly?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Right, proved my point entirely with the sarcastic response.

There's nothing to do when you're 50 but to make an alt. You have to farm to equip said alt if you aren't a masochist that wants to level your alts ungeared.

I made this mage with the sole purpose of farming shit for me and my friends. It's not my fault you suck and are having trouble with your first character.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finawin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think anyone wants to hear your sob story about difficulty finding groups or getting places. We've already been through it. Make your own. Stop being a whiny bitch.

Newsflash:

This is Everquest. Shit like that happens.

The hilarity that is the misconception of mages soloing everything is a hoot as well. Direct your penis envy to Necromancers and Enchanters. Get over it.

L O L what do you plan to do when you hit 50? It's the natural progression of what you do in this game. You farm gear for your next alt, friends, etc.
L O L. The best part is how ironic this is. THIS IS EVERQUEST!!!

No it's not. It's a dev teams idea of what EQ should be.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You know what's the best part about their idea of what EQ should be?

There's no boxing allowed.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Cry elsewhere.

You're completely allowed to leave whenever you please rather than complain about the state of the game not fitting to your ideas.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2Phantom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what's the best part about their idea of what EQ should be?

There's no boxing allowed.
I'm sorry that you were either too dumb, or too poor to originally box on EQLive.

And no, you did not "just choose to not box." You either fucking sucked at it and cried because it was allowed, or was too poor to purchase two accounts. There is no middle ground here.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:30 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Cry elsewhere.

You're completely allowed to leave whenever you please rather than complain about the state of the game not fitting to your ideas.
But I just want to be a part of this community.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Banned

I boxed when I was in the mood to farm on Live. It's antisocial. It's detrimental to the community as a whole. It's stupid.

Like everyone has said. GTFO if you're going to keep crying about something you can't change out of sheer selfishness.

"WAAH I CANT GROUP BECAUSE I FUCKING BLOW"

lol it's fun watching you cry, however. At least stick around on the forums for me to read while I camp stuff for friends.

Quote:
But I just want to be a part of this community.
Then level up the way the rest of us have. Boxing is a retardedly huge hit to the server and its success doesn't directly correlate but it has a lot to do with it I am sure.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:42 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I boxed when I was in the mood to farm on Live. It's antisocial. It's detrimental to the community as a whole. It's stupid.

Like everyone has said. GTFO if you're going to keep crying about something you can't change out of sheer selfishness.

"WAAH I CANT GROUP BECAUSE I FUCKING BLOW"

lol it's fun watching you cry, however. At least stick around on the forums for me to read while I camp stuff for friends.

Then level up the way the rest of us have. Boxing is a retardedly huge hit to the server and its success doesn't directly correlate but it has a lot to do with it I am sure.
I just like how upset you get over me "crying". You're a riot.

I still don't understand how boxing kills community. Considering certain classes can solo most non-raid named pops as it is, all two boxing would do is kill camps only mages can hit by themselves. You've already said you played a mage, which makes your argument much more clear. You fear domination.

That's understandable. Not everyone can press a couple of buttons efficiently enough to be better then the person sitting four hundred miles away.

Back to it though, the "community" aspect. I've addressed this before, but I'm sure between my crying and you spending five minutes writing a four paragraph reply, you failed to read it. Efficiency is what promotes community in Everquest. Mages could solo to 50, but grouping with five others is much more efficient in terms of experience gained/per hour. Same thing goes with two boxing.

I could box my warrior, plus a cleric, and exp. But I'd be getting shit exp. I would still want to fill the group out with DPS in order to efficiently gain experience. So how exactly does boxing kill the community, chief?
Old 02-11-2010, 11:54 PM
Banned

http://project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=2738

Read this thread. Stop crying. The majority of the server directly opposes your crybaby reasons for boxing.

Don't forget to breathe while doing so. I know how difficult it is for your kind to multitask.
Closed Thread