Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 02:01 PM
Aviak

I am alpha and always red when it's cold.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

EverQuest would be a lot better if the focus was on dungeon crawling with most end game loot coming from groupable content, and with some sort of BOTW style durability system that keeps you grinding.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

Also towns and faction should matter more and there should be some sort of infamy system. Maybe you need food or shelter or something I dunno.

MMOs suck now.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Just want a game that doesn't boil down to clicking NPC's with !'s until max level, then queuing instances dungeons and raids until max or near max ilvl then quitting for 6 months until next instances raid and dungeon.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just want a game that doesn't boil down to clicking NPC's with !'s until max level, then queuing instances dungeons and raids until max or near max ilvl then quitting for 6 months until next instances raid and dungeon.
Check out pantheon
Old 03-12-2017, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many of us that are still hanging around these parts that started playing here during beta red?

i feel like the only loser still here. lol. We should put together a chat room or something just for the guys that enjoy EQ that have been here from the start and arn't going anywhere.
How many of you are as big of a loser as me?

FTFY
Old 03-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even bother buying any new mmorpg's anymore, because they just arn't going to put out our game. there is no "market" for our game.

the only game they put out is something that a 8 year old has to be able to play. put an 8 year old on EQ, he wont be able to figure anything out, put an 8 year old on wow he will be lvl 60 in 2 weeks.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:41 PM
Fire Giant

why is ur anime sig so oddly familiar, is it just the boob groping im so used to or is that like exact dude from bleach hell world but no idea who the chick is, looks like a man also too. fuck that shit i forgot what they call those anime where its basically both man and woman.
Old 03-12-2017, 10:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Retticus

Quote:
Old 03-12-2017, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDuck [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol good times.
loved spear of the hatian