Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2016, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The exchange of ideas is valuable ^^ Whether you are able to learn from it or not, there is a chance that I may, or someone else may ^^. And even if nobody learns anything there is a chance it will lead to another exchange of ideas.
This is why I like you. Also, the reach-arounds.
Old 10-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Csihar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is why I like you. Also, the reach-arounds.
Well... I'll not ask you to choose between the two.

^.~v
Old 10-07-2016, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not a germ doctor but I may have played one on TV.
http://www.plentyair.com/germguardian-ac4825/
Just dont go broke buying filters. Maybe Dyson is better with those wipe off types
Nice. Actually this is very helpful. I needed a small unit for my bedroom, its the biggest problem area and this looks perfect.

Now I just need to find a good priced vacuum cleaner that has disposable bags you can throw away and I'll be on my way to great health again circa 2011.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 10-07-2016 at 04:55 PM..
Old 10-07-2016, 05:13 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The exchange of ideas is valuable ^^ Whether you are able to learn from it or not, there is a chance that I may, or someone else may ^^. And even if nobody learns anything there is a chance it will lead to another exchange of ideas.
yea b/c coming into a discussion telling someone they're wrong and delusional is such a productive and healthy way of exchanging ideas. 10/10
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 10-07-2016, 05:25 PM
Banned

Welcome Vaye! loudly advertising your incognizance is a pretty solid posting style more please

it takes awhile to "get" mm, he's usually up to something when he posts
Old 10-07-2016, 05:32 PM
Banned

Yes I eat meat

Yes I eat pussy

Non meat eaters should be tolerated as long as they aren't prosthelytizing (sp? On phone). Vegan hipster scene Lords deserve to be mashed into chicken nuggets and served to the dogs they once looked after in the local shelter
Old 10-07-2016, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea b/c coming into a discussion telling someone they're wrong and delusional is such a productive and healthy way of exchanging ideas. 10/10
I didn't tell anyone they were wrong or delusional ^^ I said the woman discussed in OP and by extension veganism is delusional and I explained why I thought so. So far the counter arguments have been that I am fat, depressed, ignorant and generally unpleasant in addition to there be many people who poorly care for their children in other ways.

In response to the title that "people are supposed to eat meat!" We've had people point out that you can live healthily on a vegan diet.

Nobody however has addressed my point that while eating animals may be mean or nasty, abstaining from doing so is not necessarily a good thing for reasons I have demonstrated.

I raise this point (placating conscience) regularly because it is an unpleasant conclusion with very broad application and I would very much like it to be wrong. I don't like being wrong. Nobody does, but I appreciate it when someone is able to show me where I am wrong so that I can be right the next time.
Old 10-07-2016, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes I eat meat

Yes I eat pussy

Non meat eaters should be tolerated as long as they aren't prosthelytizing (sp? On phone). Vegan hipster scene Lords deserve to be mashed into chicken nuggets and served to the dogs they once looked after in the local shelter
10/10
Old 10-07-2016, 05:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Nobody however has addressed my point that while eating animals may be mean or nasty, abstaining from doing so is not necessarily a good thing for reasons I have demonstrated.
I missed that. Can you explain what you mean though? It's not clear to me. Also good in what sense? People can be vegan for health reasons and/or ethical, which one are you talking about?
Old 10-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Are Jains vegan or vegetarian? I worked with a Jain girl once and she had never eaten meat in her life nor her whole family but I would imagine groups like Jains still derive fats and such from milks and cheeses? I knew some Hare Krishna fellas and they consumed a lot of dairy products so I am curious if any cultures outside of the modern vegan movement were able to develop healthy children without fats?