Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
....What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do we need to figure out who can actually kill it first? We know that if u have 50 people plus, you can almost def kill it, but if we make a rotation should every guild automatically be put on it or should they prove they can kill it first? We can do either a rotation for every spawn or maybe rotate days. Each guild gets a day of Vindis, which would be 3.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-05-2015, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could the staff spawn a no-loot vindi for the purposes of testing for guilds that haven't yet killed Vindi but would like a slot in this process?
lol no. its one vindi once in awhile, if they cant kill it then nobody lost anything.
Old 08-05-2015, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Would it be insane to do a Daily rotation between guilds? Every guild gets the 3 Vindis of any given day. You get 90 minutes to kill it and if you cant kill it or get a force in the off hours it becomes ffa? Im sure it has some issues to be hammered out but seems pretty simple and clear cut to me
Last edited by Detoxx; 08-05-2015 at 04:50 PM..
Old 08-05-2015, 05:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would it be insane to do a Daily rotation between guilds? Every guild gets the 3 Vindis of any given day. You get 90 minutes to kill it and if you cant kill it or get a force in the off hours it becomes ffa? Im sure it has some issues to be hammered out but seems pretty simple and clear cut to me
seems like a good starting point at least
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-05-2015, 05:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So just line up the guilds and assign days? You kill 1-3 of those Vindis, if 90 minutes after it spawns there is no dead vindi then it goes FFA or if a person states that they are passing on Vindi #1,2 or 3 then they go FFA right away?

I mean, yeah that's super simple.

Either way, we need to figure something out that works for everyone like sky because another variance riddled mob is to no one's advantage.
Old 08-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Would've been content with 1 a week but 3 is fine too. Are guilds who prefer ntov etc going to skip their day in favor of windows? Does that day simply become ffa?
Old 08-05-2015, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

One of the things that could kill a potential or ongoing agreement is differing expectations.

I know some guilds would only want to try for a Vindi or "their" Vindi in their prime time when they have the bodies to do it...and could be content to let the other two slide (if we were to agree that is okay).

So whatever we work out (and I do like the tone of things), let's put communication at the top of the list - and make that incumbent on "their Vindi"'s guild to communicate EARLY that they'll be missing - so that others can prepare and the cycle can continue to move along quickly. I know it would irk me if any given guild were to let all 3 in a day (if that were the way we did it) slip into FFA without a word - if only because there's no reason not to give a heads-up.

I don't care about the specifics, but my point is that lack of similar expectations and then ultimately communication of those expectations could send this south in a hurry. So let's agree to account for that up front and put the onus to communicate on the "our Vindi" guild.

Cloki - Lead Hippie, OMNI
Old 08-05-2015, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would've been content with 1 a week but 3 is fine too. Are guilds who prefer ntov etc going to skip their day in favor of windows? Does that day simply become ffa?
Where is there a rotation for NtoV?
Old 08-05-2015, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bktroost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where is there a rotation for NtoV?
I think hes trying to say that if something in NToV or wherever else pops and one of us is going for it during our Vindi day/spawn, how would that be dealt with? I went through this with Sky for a long time. Our sky day is on Sunday and when mobs were in window every sunday, we missed out for months at a time.
Old 08-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

^