Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 06-05-2015, 04:02 PM
Banned

backstabs are not too high (nothing to fix here)

sitting damage is not always max in pvp (broken)

melee mitigation needs a bump in pvp (desired improvement)

its way better than it was before, and I am ever grateful

buzz off Raev with accusations/slander
Old 06-05-2015, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
melee mitigation needs a bump in pvp (desired improvement)
so you do in fact agree with the OP
Old 06-07-2015, 03:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree with Tech. 1106 max should be possible from a single duelist stab.

Sit damage needs to be fixed is the only issue I see present here.

Thanks for good links proving this is classic and makes life scary for a caster

Casters would get 1 shot in DAoC with bubble down. Fragile stealthers gibbing casters isn't new in MMO PvP. At least with see invis in this game you can see them coming.
So you think one shotting is good and should remain in game? You are such a piece of shit dude for real can't wait till your guild is gone and you creep back down your shithole to blue so dev's are no longer forced to consider the worthless opinion of a shit pvper who only raided on live and doesn't know his ass from his elbow.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:34 PM
Banned

weird i didn't know this was the rants and flames subforum
Old 06-07-2015, 05:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you think one shotting is good and should remain in game? You are such a piece of shit dude for real can't wait till your guild is gone and you creep back down your shithole to blue so dev's are no longer forced to consider the worthless opinion of a shit pvper who only raided on live and doesn't know his ass from his elbow.
somebody ban this nerd for bringing rnf to bug thread. tkx pals.
Old 06-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
weird i didn't know this was the rants and flames subforum
you 3 need to stay the fuck off these forums you openly trying to destroy balance troll the shit out of these forums and lie about everything.

And the hilarious part is all 3 of you never pvp'd in classic. Nirgon was in all raiding guilds and only raided velious in luclin era. You're too young and gyno ever pvping lol just sounds funny coming out of my mouth.

And all 3 of you are dirty ass RMT'ers that shoulda been banned years ago.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so you do in fact agree with the OP
no he thinks max backstab on a single duelist hit should be 500 or something

completely wrong tbh

he also thinks we should be able to fear each other with single target fear spells (since he rolled a necro), charm too... also completely wrong

his earlier responses to blind landing/being spammed on a malosini'd (always landing) target at -100% effect were "just dispel lol"... having no concept of what it is like to have a melee train on top of you... apparently until this thread
Old 06-08-2015, 01:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
no he thinks max backstab on a single duelist hit should be 500 or something

completely wrong tbh

he also thinks we should be able to fear each other with single target fear spells (since he rolled a necro), charm too... also completely wrong

his earlier responses to blind landing/being spammed on a malosini'd (always landing) target at -100% effect were "just dispel lol"... having no concept of what it is like to have a melee train on top of you... apparently until this thread
Keep it up brah, ya think lying on the forums will give your guild an edge because they have a large melee train for dps. But in truth ll you're gonna do is make everyone roll melees.

Thanks to you Empire(who don't really care about pvp) bullshiting on threads there wont be any casters left after a few months of velious. Good job man.

Way to keep it classic! An all melee EQ in PvP.
Old 06-08-2015, 01:31 PM
Banned

Hope sitting damage gets fixed

Real immersion breaker
Old 06-11-2015, 02:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was hit by chucks law standing for 1800 last week with 850 ac, its not theoretical if it happens everyday.
I've seen 1700 standing as well, on cloth.

I feel like AC isn't doing as much as it should be. Rogues definitely shredded casters on live (although they didn't one shot buffed geared casters) but I remember the damage on leather targets being noticeably lower, and then even lower for mail and plate.

Melee are so over-tuned on this server its nuts. Velious resist and HP gear will make them even more into unstoppable gods.
Last edited by Bokke; 06-11-2015 at 02:30 PM..