Old 04-15-2015, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Collision detection appears to be working

Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 59 Shaman
Lemonspoon Icebeaner - 52 Enchanter
Yumyums Inmahtumtums - 60 Enchanter
Old 04-15-2015, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

I would suspend but not ban due to creativity and basically integrity, as these two clowns are without a question box legends. In addition they account for 40% of the pvp making this server bluer than it already is at the moment.

Yes, we all get it recruit and contest but this server has been 1 giant guild farm fest for 4 years it's quite frankly gross. Because at least in live back in the day people would grow up and move on from the game.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

OP obviously frustrated, posting fraps of own exploits?

Time to close the accounts involved down, for their own good and the good of the server.

They can always reroll, rejoicing in the fact that meatballs griefing newbies get banned.
Old 04-15-2015, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

would rather hang out with these legends bowing down noobs than raid 80 deep downing dragons in 8 seconds.
Old 04-15-2015, 07:08 PM
Banned

As much as I hate beastagor for really, no particular reason other then forumquest fun(although i am sure he hates me for some real reason) I don't see why anyone would eat a ban over this, suspension sure. I hope beastagor/smallmee didnt get the ban hammer and its just a suspension, yea they were dickin around they found an exploit and decided to have some fun because 2 people can't go up against 80 man zerg.

All for seeing unban of said players if this was the case! I see the video, I don't know who/where and how often it happened, how long it went on for but unless it was like excessively done EVERYWHERE constantly for days, suspension only please =/ Don't let these 2 chars get forever gone esp Beastagoogs SK
Old 04-15-2015, 07:34 PM
Banned

They got banned for using in-game mechanics to their advantage , but nirgon an officer of holocaust was caught rmting pixels for drugs / drugs for pixels . With cold hard prof and nothing was done about it ...... Server integrity intact
Old 04-15-2015, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

They're goddamn heroes in my book
Old 04-15-2015, 08:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As much as I hate beastagor for really, no particular reason other then forumquest fun(although i am sure he hates me for some real reason)

esp Beastagoogs SK
Haha I feel the same way. Only ever seen the guy in game 4-5 times and he's obv good at PvP.

P.s. so glad my breastagoog name stuck to him. Was a pretty good forum troll account. Prob my best effort tbh.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:07 PM
Sarnak

Shoulda been a PERMABAN. You were knowingly and willing EXPLOITING. If this had been live during classic youd've been banned.

Guess if you got pocket GMs you just cannot get banned on this server tho, eh?
Old 04-15-2015, 08:10 PM
Sarnak

Remember when GM and confirmed shitgrinning shiteater, Sirken, banned someone because "if they wanna play on red99 just to be an asshole he won't allow it?"

Guess they should've befriended a GM first like these guys, eh?
Closed Thread