Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > PvP Bugs

Old 12-03-2014, 11:49 PM
Banned

people that are just auto attacking and walking into casters ignoring debuffs are getting punished, i got called an exploiter by a ranger because he got mez locked when he didnt dot himself, crimpot, or pumice root off

they were just so spoiled by the insane resists for cc spells that were in place

if you look at the average enc's pvp record on the server (is something like 4-75 on average) it's because even with debuffs all CC spells or ENC nukes were useless and people could just ignore your debuffs and all your spells and charge you with autoattack
Last edited by Bazia; 12-03-2014 at 11:53 PM..
Old 12-04-2014, 01:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i wonder if you left the bonus for tash at +200% as it was before?

right now it's simply WAAAAAY too powerful

+50% would be good but even +100% is insane. it's going to be rootspam once again in big fights

also, roots are still landing like crazy even at 100 MR without any debuffs
even the 100% on malo tash is to powerful, why isn't a simple classic 50% boost enough? why the fuck are we going straight to custom on this for?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-04-2014, 01:39 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people that are just auto attacking and walking into casters ignoring debuffs are getting punished, i got called an exploiter by a ranger because he got mez locked when he didnt dot himself, crimpot, or pumice root off

they were just so spoiled by the insane resists for cc spells that were in place

if you look at the average enc's pvp record on the server (is something like 4-75 on average) it's because even with debuffs all CC spells or ENC nukes were useless and people could just ignore your debuffs and all your spells and charge you with autoattack
so you're telling me that if i go for you and you put tash on me which is a 1 second cast that costs no mana i should prioritize curing tash before continue to fight you? also you're telling me that if i don't have a crimmy pot i should stand no chance, but the fact is that if you have a cure shield, there's no way for me to do anything vs an enchanter if i don't have a magical amount of around 200 mr unbuffed, which no one has on the server not even the BIS characters.

this change was the most retarded thing i've ever seen, not sure who did the testing but why are we going straight for custom debuff changes before even trying the classic ones (-50%)

bazia? naw... biasia....

with the +100% bonus to debuffs root, mez and snare needs to be hard to land around 50 mr, and give me complete immunity at 70 like it was on live, thank you
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 12-04-2014 at 01:41 AM..
Old 12-04-2014, 01:49 AM
Banned

or u cud u know use a magic dot on urself when u see an enc in zone

but this kind of "advanced" strategical thinking is too hard from the long spoiled melee players of the server
Old 12-04-2014, 01:52 AM
Banned

But yeah with all trolling aside with a shield I can rape any class in the game atm 1v1 without taking a single point of damage

It's retarded
Old 12-04-2014, 02:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or u cud u know use a magic dot on urself when u see an enc in zone

but this kind of "advanced" strategical thinking is too hard from the long spoiled melee players of the server
so i have mr dot pot, and my 4 clickies ready, and my bis in slot gear, is this what you expect me to have to fight you without getting absolutely wrecked by your 1 second cast heh, sounds a little biased to me biasia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lets stop argue and agree that there's no reason for this to be costum at 100% when we haven't tried the classic value of 50%, dr nirgon agrees as seen earlier in the thread
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:06 AM
Banned

read comment above mate I was just doing my best burgerking impression u feelz?

although both shm and enc were desperately in need of buffs as they have been complete jokes in pvp the past 2-3 years
Old 12-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Banned

Nearly impossible for a small crew to attack a raid with any real success when they will get tash/fettered every time

Benefits our raids a lot but the guerilla fighters that defend majestic raid mobs will run into trouble methinks.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so i have mr dot pot, and my 4 clickies ready, and my bis in slot gear, is this what you expect me to have to fight you without getting absolutely wrecked by your 1 second cast heh, sounds a little biased to me biasia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lets stop argue and agree that there's no reason for this to be costum at 100% when we haven't tried the classic value of 50%, dr nirgon agrees as seen earlier in the thread
It's a double fuck atm it's the combo of root threshhold for resist being set too high, on top of the 100% debuff. I would agree to 75% but 50% wouldn't scale properly with the 3 years of kunark and gear to player ratio that is consistent with this server. Once the spells landing to easily on their own for CC is tuned the debuff will work itself out. On live I never saw anyone let a malo sit on them like you guys do here saying fuck it. And you have to keep in mind Velious is close and the resists will raise ALLOT after that gear. 75% would be more in line with now might need 100% come velious.

Let's not pretend you weren't totally fucked on live when you faced off against an enchanter with a shield of the immaculate. This is why it was so important to be stocked with potions of stinging wort as the calimony effect was uncurable by the shield.

Enchanter nukes were also ALL OR NOTHING on live, you never got a partial, the spell checked for resists only on the stun portion of the spell the dmg was a full given if the spell landed.

Yesterday I had a malosini land on me with 150 MR, something I never saw before on live. That's a minus 140 to all resists for a 3 second cast lol. This spell should never land that well. Trust me I would love it if it did, but it's not classic and is too much of an advantage for Shamans.

Melee dmg still isn't scaling properly with Ac it feels ok now, but come velious were gonna watch a repeat of the same thing we had in kunark.

Poison threshold also set far to high rogue poisons landing like they are unresistable.
Last edited by Burgerking; 12-04-2014 at 12:37 PM..
Old 12-04-2014, 05:10 PM
Banned

Ok we beat the dead horse. Big H gonna fix. Cool the burgs/be patient its a free service from a beloved dev.

Edit: oh fancy that http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...18#post1702418
Last edited by Nirgon; 12-04-2014 at 05:16 PM..