Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2010, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ....Raren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WHERE ARE MY KIDS? BABY MAMA WONT LET ME SEE THEM. ABACAB HELP ME FIND MY KIDS
Oh snap shit just got real!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned

WTF is mumble, you people have a place where you all chat together while playing EQ?
Old 08-24-2010, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WTF is mumble, you people have a place where you all chat together while playing EQ?
http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=12203

!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2010, 05:27 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Shannacore;124226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab *****h [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is Rogeans mumble, not mine. I am not sure why you assume that I run that. He set up the private channels, I didn't. Do I have moderator access to it? Yes, but as it's not my mumble server, I'm going to keep up with how the admin would like it.

As for the rest of your post, 1. This shit started before I even started talking to Rogean. Long before my title that people QQ'd about, and long before I was ever turned into an adorable unicorn.

If someone have issues with things that someone else is doing, maybe you should take it up with them, instead of using me as the ass end of your empty claims and insults.
I am just stating reasons...

You're moderator but you won't grant me access to the Dark Ascension area? That's some bullshit.

The only person that is rageworthy to me is still Rogean, he responds to my threads, he responds to my IM's about the seizure.gif but he refuses to unban my character or even discuss it.

We all know precedence wise shit is well beyond norm, we know certain examples of people doing far worse things and coming out with clean slate (TIki and MQ2, Jeremy with multi-boxing) for cited examples.

So I killed a few people with trains shit that even on live wasn't even that big of a deal, so I ninja'd a naggy book again something on live that GM's gave no fuck about and the server policed themselves on the issue.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:31 PM
Banned

mumble sounds like the lunch room in middle school - the cool table doesn't sound as appealing though.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

You're moderator but you won't grant me access to the Dark Ascension area? That's some bullshit.

You must have missed the part where I said it's not my mumble. All of the officers of DA have access to allow you into the channel as well. Rage on them too maybe!

do you haaaaveeee to turn every thread into an 'unban abacab campaign' rage?
Old 08-24-2010, 05:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You must have missed the part where I said it's not my mumble. All of the officers of DA have access to allow you into the channel as well. Rage on them too maybe!

do you haaaaveeee to turn every thread into an 'unban abacab campaign' rage?
Til it happens pretty much, cause y'all pussies done got fat now that there is zero threat in-game.

Guilds are fighting guilds and only watching them, at least when I played guilds would spend more time watching me than their competition. Seriously, when was the last "Fuck you Abacab" thread that pertained to anything game wise? 2-3 months ago?

y'all have gotten 3 months of sanctuary c'mon now
Old 08-24-2010, 05:57 PM
Banned

Old 08-24-2010, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Misogyny: Noun
1. hatred or contempt for women
From Ancient Greek μισογυνία (misogunia) and μισογύνης (misogunēs, “woman hater”) from μισέω (miseō, “I hate”) + γυνή (gynē, “woman”).

Misogynist:
Noun
misogynist (plural misogynists)
1. One who professes misogyny; a hater of women.
2. One who displays prejudice against or looks down upon women.
From Ancient Greek μισογύνης (misogunēs) from μισέω (miseō, “I hate”) + γυνή (gynē, “woman”).

Used in a sentence: "Many of the people who rant about Tralina are clearly misogynists."

To Tralina and Alawen both:

Aarone - Paladin o' Brell

"Tempus Fugit. Memento Mori."
Closed Thread