Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 03:11 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is that your op? no its a quote down the line jfc your a idiot
Look at my original post, and read the end of it. Just read it. Then see who is being stupid.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is all bogus propaganda, It is copyright infringement. They have made it EXACTLY how it used to be, which was copyrighted... Think for yourselves people come on.
Sure, the factors for potential infringement are certainly there, but the question as to whether or not the potential infringement is actually actionable is far from settled. Also, Sony is well aware of P99, and Smedley has even commented on it. They've obviously not pursued it, and there's a strong chance they've reached an understanding for P99 to peacefully exist with Sony's implied consent.

Again, the justifications for why RMT is disallowed here are largely irrelevant. If you want to connect to their server, don't do it.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:12 PM
Banned

Here's a fun fact

Doesn't matter who is wrong or right

If you RMT you will very likely get banned. The end.

So. If you truly don't care about your account and want to very seriously risk someone tracking you down for a refund... go for it. I wouldn't pal.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

Xasten is the true "young lawyer" of p99. Good reply~
Old 03-24-2014, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatelore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xasten is the true "young lawyer" of p99. Good reply~
lol

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 03-24-2014, 03:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sure, the factors for potential infringement are certainly there, but the question as to whether or not the potential infringement is actually actionable is far from settled. Also, Sony is well aware of P99, and Smedley has even commented on it. They've obviously not pursued it, and there's a strong chance they've reached an understanding for P99 to peacefully exist with Sony's implied consent.

Again, the justifications for why RMT is disallowed here are largely irrelevant. If you want to connect to their server, don't do it.
You sir, are at least objective in your post. I appreciate that, and your very correct. I'm just saying they allowed it previously and now are banning people for it? They need to retroactively take back the bans to the accounts with which this was done from when it was legal.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:16 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo1506 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir, are at least objective in your post. I appreciate that, and your very correct. I'm just saying they allowed it previously and now are banning people for it? They need to retroactively take back the bans to the accounts with which this was done from when it was legal.
You're** shit i'm gonna get reamed for that punctuation after correcting someone earlier haha!
Old 03-24-2014, 03:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a fun fact

Doesn't matter who is wrong or right

If you RMT you will very likely get banned. The end.

So. If you truly don't care about your account and want to very seriously risk someone tracking you down for a refund... go for it. I wouldn't pal.
This is the post that i will respond to reasonably, you call me an idiot i'll reply with an equally dumb post, but this post is actually just stating his opinion and again i agree with it.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
RMT was never allowed on p99. Account selling for plat was but never for straight cash.
Old 03-24-2014, 03:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenblze420 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol i dont think you can get banned for posting in RnF unless its people personal info so you sir are the moron
Read: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=96488

They may take this as bashing is what i'm saying, So again you sir, are the moron.
Closed Thread