Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Sarnak

Drakar one of the coolest pals on the box. Leveled our necros together and always been able to have friendly PVP. Although, I'm not sure he knew what awaited him on R99.

- Oppressor
Old 03-24-2014, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-obama/eat-a-dick-*****.jpg[/IMG]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-24-2014, 04:10 PM
Banned

wow

so many words that i did not read
Old 03-24-2014, 04:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
wow

so many words that i did not read
HEH
Old 03-24-2014, 04:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drakar one of the coolest pals on the box. Leveled our necros together and always been able to have friendly PVP. Although, I'm not sure he knew what awaited him on R99.

- Oppressor
Thanks mate, levelling in cloth on this server was rough. I wouldn't be doing it again, that's for sure. Not on blue, not on a new pvp server.
Old 03-24-2014, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hateraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I rather look bad in a suit than obsess over a man that gets to wear one. What male does straight male does this? Hide that attraction a little better buddy.

So, you're admitting to looking bad in a suit finally?

baby steps Hateraid, baby steps.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 03-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Planar Protector

Well maybe on a new server, since there won't be epic rogues 1 shotting people.
Old 03-24-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned

may epic rogues shot on people forever
Old 03-29-2014, 02:17 AM
Kobold

How did my name get drawn into this?

Drakar is an extremely nice guy, I don't understand the excessive hate towards him unless it's derived from the ridiculous guild tag hatreds so many people seem to harbor. Out of all the people I've met and helped on Red, Drakar is the one whom I've gotten to know best and has never done anything to make me even suspect him to be untrustworthy.
He is the one person who has consistently given me gear and words which I provide to new players for free to help encourage people to stick around. No one else has come close to his generosity.

North is also a very nice person outside the context of pvp. We have been friends for years and will continue to be so long after Red dies. Without the help and gear he gave me back in Classic I would not have near the capability to help others that I currently possess. He gets too overzealous about pvp, but that's what he likes, and I don't try to change people.

Everyone just needs to learn to relax and take shit in stride. Being pissed or proud about this game is equally meaningless. Trust me, I've already done nearly everything you can do in EQ. You can bind camp me and I will laugh and bullshit with you.

If everyone was a little calmer and less invested, we could all enjoy the game for what it is supposed to be, and not the shitstorm it's made out to be. Think about it.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Old 03-29-2014, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How did my name get drawn into this?

Drakar is an extremely nice guy, I don't understand the excessive hate towards him unless it's derived from the ridiculous guild tag hatreds so many people seem to harbor. Out of all the people I've met and helped on Red, Drakar is the one whom I've gotten to know best and has never done anything to make me even suspect him to be untrustworthy.
He is the one person who has consistently given me gear and words which I provide to new players for free to help encourage people to stick around. No one else has come close to his generosity.

North is also a very nice person outside the context of pvp. We have been friends for years and will continue to be so long after Red dies. Without the help and gear he gave me back in Classic I would not have near the capability to help others that I currently possess. He gets too overzealous about pvp, but that's what he likes, and I don't try to change people.

Everyone just needs to learn to relax and take shit in stride. Being pissed or proud about this game is equally meaningless. Trust me, I've already done nearly everything you can do in EQ. You can bind camp me and I will laugh and bullshit with you.

If everyone was a little calmer and less invested, we could all enjoy the game for what it is supposed to be, and not the shitstorm it's made out to be. Think about it.

drakar raged on me hard after he died trying to zone into veeshans peak and started dropping your name so when i posted the screenshots he sent me i cropped your name out from his tells and he decided to drop your name all over the forums. drakar is true scum. so now you know how your name was brought up thank him
Closed Thread