Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2014, 02:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, when you were soloing in splitpaw, did you fear kite or just melee them down?
Don't think there is enough room to fear-kite, though it is mandatory to snare everything. There are about 5 single pulls before double-doors and one easy roamer. After that, there are two pairs of mobs to deal with. Not sure how easy they are to split with FD.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

The issue with splitpaw is there is one static spawn ~5-6 mobs back into the dungeon that is several levels higher than the rest of them, and then behind him they are lower level again. Was a real problem trying to solo any of my characters in there, cause if the majority of things were dark blue, the one dude was a hard red.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The issue with splitpaw is there is one static spawn ~5-6 mobs back into the dungeon that is several levels higher than the rest of them, and then behind him they are lower level again. Was a real problem trying to solo any of my characters in there, cause if the majority of things were dark blue, the one dude was a hard red.
Just don't go past the double-doors. All the mobs before that are dark blue/light blue/green to early 30's toon. There's also some crazy pathing past the double doors that sometimes bring the whole dungeon on you when you try to pull one of those mobs. There is a trick to it, but I never learned it. I usually moved on after 35 to a new zone.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

The last time I was in paw (so like... several months ago), there definitely was 1 spawn before the double doors that was significantly higher level than the rest of the gnolls around there. He isn't there every time I don't think, but he is a huge pain in the ass when he is.
Old 01-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The last time I was in paw (so like... several months ago), there definitely was 1 spawn before the double doors that was significantly higher level than the rest of the gnolls around there. He isn't there every time I don't think, but he is a huge pain in the ass when he is.
I've never seen a white/yellow/red before double-doors there when I levelled my Enchanter and Necro there (past 6 months). Maybe I was lucky! I have pulled the whole damn dungeon on myself more than once when i did try to pull past the
double doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2014, 03:46 PM
Kobold

In paw you have the 2 static mobs at the zone line ----> Pather -----> 2 static mobs just past the ent mobs... That second set is the one that has the really high lvl gnoll it is around lvl 29-31.

I did lvl 30 to 31 solo in Rathe Mtns, if you zone in from Feerrott at the first intersection (where hasten paths) turn left, you will see a Yellow undead tower along the left zone wall. This has 1 static blue spawn at lvl 30. If you keep going past the yellow tower you will see an old Druid Ring that has about 10 undead at it. This has 2 blue static spawns with the chance for any of the greens to spawn a blue. All spawns seem to be on a 6 min timer.

This was a slow grind but worked well for my limited play time. Basically I was able to AFK lvl while watching movies the entire time or looking on the internetz. Not sure what the cons are at lvl 31. I dinged, shut laptop lid, and said enough of that crap for now.
Old 01-23-2014, 05:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleadar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In paw you have the 2 static mobs at the zone line ----> Pather -----> 2 static mobs just past the ent mobs... That second set is the one that has the really high lvl gnoll it is around lvl 29-31.
My Chanter did 33/34 in there and never had a problem with those mobs...all dark blue. My Necro invized past those two and did the 7 mobs after that, before the double-door. Splitting those last two was sometimes a challenge, but doable. Only time I wiped in there was when I tried to pull beyond the double-doors...I guess 31 could be "really-high" if you're trying to solo there at 29/30. Better off doing the outside dogs at those levels, IMO.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:28 PM
Kobold

31 is really high when the rest of the mobs are 25-28 generally
Closed Thread