Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2022, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Just remember folks following Jesus and a little bit of politeness and courtesy in your daily lives goes a long way.
Old 11-25-2022, 01:35 PM
Banned

We had one week at work where 3 separate people in one week (2 on meth, one not) who had psychosis and paranoia who were claiming their electronics were hacked

What most likely happened is that due to their delusions and paranoia they weren’t thinking clearly and thus not able to handle simple tasks like logging into and operating their own devices

And when problems most likely caused by their own errors occurred, their paranoid brain fed them delusions that it was caused by a hologram from their ex girlfriend (yep a hologram) or that it was the government/organized crime
Old 11-25-2022, 01:37 PM
Banned

^
Mentioned this because in the article pic I posted the shooter claimed those around him were conspiring against him and that his electronics were hacked
Old 11-25-2022, 01:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea he’s black

So now this is officially the gun’s fault, and he is a technically a victim too

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if gangstalking or microaggressions.
Old 11-25-2022, 01:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^
Mentioned this because in the article pic I posted the shooter claimed those around him were conspiring against him and that his electronics were hacked
They mighta called him gay. Who knows.

Butt yeah. I fucking losing my mind. Sometimes I just sit at the logon screen for wow for hours. Shit sucks. These ppl are definitely far gone at that point. Society and family don't do shit about it until it's way too late. Butt that's maybe the price of freedumb and capitalism.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They mighta called him gay. Who knows.

Butt yeah. I fucking losing my mind. Sometimes I just sit at the logon screen for wow for hours. Shit sucks. These ppl are definitely far gone at that point. Society and family don't do shit about it until it's way too late. Butt that's maybe the price of freedumb and capitalism.
I can’t for sure say it’s delusions and paranoia for this guy, because many completely sane people just have shit personalities that happen to rub everyone around them the wrong way. And when people start getting angry towards that person or passive aggressive in response, the person claims “WTF, everyone is against me”. It’s like…no, you’re just an asshole and pissing everyone off. This doesn’t mean that the person claiming “everyone is against me” is delusional though

And for the ones that were actually delusional…of those 3 I mentioned we got 0 to be willing to go get mental health treatment. Almost never does a delusional or psychotic person recognize that their psychosis isn’t real and accept treatment, and none of the 3 had made enough of a threat to where we could force them, despite us trying to tease one out with leading questions

The only people the mental health system can stop are those that are not only crazy, but so crazy and/or dumb enough that they announce their plans to mass murder ahead of time to mental health workers. And that almost never happens
Old 11-25-2022, 02:24 PM
Planar Protector

everyone is delusional.

Some people are just raised by better parents.

And other people are ignored by the state while the state spends all this time talking about hacked elections and civil war and then they get all hopped up and shoot people.

This is the democrats & republicans and the medias fault, not guns or any of yours.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:34 PM
Planar Protector

I know I've checked myself in multiple times. And if I felt myself losing it I would rather die-be-tortured than accidentally fuck up the wrong or even right ppl sometimes.

My biggest fear is losing it and not knowing or being able to check myself in. My plan was always to take the more permanent option before then. I have some folks who can help me out with that and I can sorta make a dead man's switch of sorts where if I don't check in regularly they'll alert the authorities.

That said I don't think anyone was innocent in this Walmart scenario. I remember clearly feeling very negative and strong dark impulses towards many of my Walmart co workers decades ago. I was the spider on the wall. None of it was about me personally or what they did to me. Triggers where shit they where doing to eachother or their kids at home (straight up abuse and neglect (no the authorities are basically useless here)) or just dumb dishonest they did at work.

Thankfully I lost. The one guy and the crazy bs with the customers was just the trigger.

Butt honestly all of these people belong in prison or slave labor camps. They where absolutely subhuman.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Walmart tends to collect those folks because Walmart is Americans privileged luxury for of a labor camp and rationing for the poor.
Old 11-25-2022, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Walmart tends to collect those folks because Walmart is Americans privileged luxury *edit*form* of a labor camp and rationing for the poor.
Closed Thread