Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Recent Exploit

Recently, I found out via Rogean's inflammatory post that 2-3 TMO members who had access to a large number of TMO accounts used some sort of item dupe at some point in time on their own characters. Froovy and Internode are two that I have heard of so far (unfortunately members trusted them with access to many accounts, including one of my alt cleric accounts), I have not heard any other evidence implicating any other TMO members. Almost all banned accounts have nothing to do with any exploit. I am sure they will enjoy their no-eq christmas holidays thanks to Rogean's new hardline approach, banning unrelated parties.

In the past, we have dealt with things legitimately. We respect GMs and speak with you through the petition forums and proper channels. I am unsure why you are attacking TMO publicly rather than coming to the leadership and trying to get to the bottom of it. I would obviously assist you any way I can & remove any parties you informed me as cheaters. Banning 80+ unrelated parties seems like a personal vendetta more than anything. Especially when you do it while calling out the guild name, saying we were lucky to not been disbanded. TMO has been playing here since when the server pop was in the low 100s. We have been helping with promoting & classicizing the server for years; perhaps we have dominated the raid scene, but we have contributed as much as we can to bug reports and making this server the classic experience Nilbog envisions.

Real Money Trading

As far as I am aware, 1 ex-TMO named Crazyeyes the King of Thieves was caught for this recently. Totally caught us off guard, there's always been people who quit EQ and cash out, how can you hold a guild accountable for that - One individual member who bails.

Why were no other guilds who had RMTers in it called out to the server? Once again seems like a targeted attack.

Raid Scene

In the past, wizard epic first had been ninja looted off of CT by an officer of a rival guild and nothing was done except a personal suspension. A VP ninja loot of an exe blade off silverwing also occurred in the past with a 1 wk personal suspension. The public announcement of disciplinary action against TMO and the actions of our crazy french Canadian SK(Who has already been suspended for weeks for the infraction - & has a 2month suspension), should have no connection if you wish to be consistent.

If you wanted TMO to change our raid scene approach, you could have asked and we would have been open to any ideas. It seems more like you just want TMO to disband or be severely hurt. This has only been an issue since the return of the players who left for EQ mac. I hope we can resolve this and you will remove the post attacking TMO for a few individuals actions.

Thanks
all hate for TMO aside you have to respect and give a benefit of a doubt to zeelot hes a very nice guy and trust worthy imo . just because some of his guild does wrong or what ever it is ... i think zeelot is not the one to be blamed or punished for anything
Old 12-20-2013, 02:58 AM
Kobold

What an embarrassment to that guild name; rich in history and steeped in tradition. From EQ live when it mattered to a 2 year stagnation "dominating" an emulated classic-like server.

I feel the same disgust when I imagine Dennis Rodman representing America in North Korea.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:02 AM
Planar Protector

TMO had someone RMT off the server.

Staff had someone RMT half a guild off the server.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Your predecessors doing it isn't actually justification for doing it yourself.
Plus it's just propaganda and contains no actual truth. A lot of top guilds here didn't even bat phone, TMO definitely had a huge part in completely changing the raiding culture here.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:05 AM
Banned

Wow, you guys really drained p99's purpose for the sake of your OWN good ($), duping items, RMT'ing them. Besides locking VP with trains and an unclassic raiding, poisoning the competition, constant RnF, constant petitioning harassment to talk GMs and guilt them into destroying loot.

I sure do hope one thing, that guilds now work all together to show you how it's done.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow, you guys really drained p99's purpose for the sake of your OWN good ($), duping items, RMT'ing them. Besides locking VP with trains and an unclassic raiding, poisoning the competition, constant RnF, constant petitioning harassment to talk GMs and guilt them into destroying loot.

I sure do hope one thing, that guilds now work all together to show you how it's done.
I came to this server and saw the corruption and the stagnation. Don't even pretend like IB/FE will do the server any favors.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:06 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Do you realize how disingenous this post is? You are talking shit and spreading lies about us talking shit ?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:09 AM
Kobold

You should be apologizing instead of being combative.

Behavior like that and you won't have anything to look forward too in velious.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbnexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its raid or die bro. If a raid guild doesnt raid... is it a raid guild? Of course Velious the proverbial carrot has been dangled in front of us for like 2years.. Ya beta out in a couple months ! winter is coming, winter is coming... oh wait now next spring?
Winter might be coming w/out raid content if all the guilds don't play nice. What then if a raid guild doesn't have a place to raid?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

TMO apology video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u0EL_u4nvw