Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2011, 09:14 PM
Banned

As we're talking about it:
In all of my EQ time ever, I had my first ever experience at seafuries last night.

A druid was chain pulling everything to a necro (who had earlier died and I'd brought my cleric to OOT to rez much to his suprise), I called him out and asked him to share and play a bit nicer. He rages, I rage back to continue the ooc llama. We all laugh in tells about it. I explicitly said that reputations are small and memories are long...

20mins later I log back to motec and I get these puppydog tells begging for a rez. Make it known in OOC for a good laugh, and then rez the bloke (obviously no charge etc as I genuinely dont hold greudges etc) and he continues to tell me he's refusing the rez and would rather take the xp loss.

This is the kind of people you deal with at seafuries. I wont be making the mistake again ever.

TL/DR drama on the disco floor. Boy goes home alone to wank.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motec [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As we're talking about it:
In all of my EQ time ever, I had my first ever experience at seafuries last night.

A druid was chain pulling everything to a necro (who had earlier died and I'd brought my cleric to OOT to rez much to his suprise), I called him out and asked him to share and play a bit nicer. He rages, I rage back to continue the ooc llama. We all laugh in tells about it. I explicitly said that reputations are small and memories are long...

20mins later I log back to motec and I get these puppydog tells begging for a rez. Make it known in OOC for a good laugh, and then rez the bloke (obviously no charge etc as I genuinely dont hold greudges etc) and he continues to tell me he's refusing the rez and would rather take the xp loss.

This is the kind of people you deal with at seafuries. I wont be making the mistake again ever.

TL/DR drama on the disco floor. Boy goes home alone to wank.
Yeah, that's about what I experienced many times, and is fairly typical [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I logged at like 4am my time a few times just to get some cash, but...i'm better off farming a few specific items that wizards are well equipped to farm rather than trying Seafuries at non-crazy times...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 08-08-2011, 11:12 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You left out the part about how that's 10+ times more effective than grouping as far as exp goes.

Edit: Also, I get lots of group invites to dungeons, even with LFG off. Be good at mezzing/charming and any group will love you.
well to be fair i'm level 20, hahahah

i haven't even been in a dungeon yet

also my point was kinda like, i'm playing an online game, i wanna group, not go play by myself like i could in any other game. yeah it's a lot more XP, but it's fucking boring
Old 08-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Banned

Young rawriorrwars are'nt. If yu understand me!
Closed Thread